Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thabiso is going to knock out Usyk this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I'd love a fellow south african to shock everyone and win this, let's be honest it's just not going to happen, Usyk is a machine

Comment

Gassiev is a better style to fight Usyk than Mchunu imo (not that i would pick him to win). Boxing on the back foot vs such a great amateur is going to be tricky. These Ukrainians know how to box. Very quick, very accurate, very skilled.

Comment

Mchunu is a good fighter but he's only like 5'7-5'8 or something like that. Very short for a CW.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          You wasted your time writing an essay of things i already know.
          Mchunu still isnt going to win a round...
          You obviously don't already know them

Comment

usyk is the real deal. that guy can fight. unfortunately he's going to run into some huge dudes at HW. i'm excited to see what he can do when he heads there. he's going to make a ton of money some day.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
              I think Usyk is a bit punch shy and will have a hard time finding Mchunu and Mchunu will find a way to get inside Usyk's long arms and really test Usyk's chin with quick, precise combos on the inside. I am just not sold on Usyk simply because he beat Glowacki (who is a much different fighter than Mchunu. Let's see if Mchunu can slip counter with a big right hook.
              If the 'Baby Wladimir' talk is legit (and this is, I'm assuming the Wladimir Klitschko after Emmanuel Steward corrected the defensive/range holes), I wouldn't hold my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                Yea... this is Mchunu... not Makabu
                Yup, I think he confused the two. Mchunu is not a KO artist, but Makabu sure is.

Comment

No one can stop Usyk at cruiserweight division. Im sure that he's one of the most impressive boxer i've seen in recent years. He'll all titles at cruiserweight. Glowacki, Huck, Gassiev, Lebedev, Briedis and others... i dont think these fighters can beat him.

Comment

Mchunu doesn't beat any of the legitimately top CWs.
                    Breidis, Gassiev, Lebedev & so on and he sure as hell ain't beating Usyk unless his arms grow 6 inch a piece overnight and he's allowed to take a bat into the ring.

Comment

Mchunu has to become Mike Tyson and bully Usyk on the inside and stay on the inside. Do you see this happening?

Comment

Working...
                      X