No announcement yet.

I met Amir Khan at the barbershop on Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met Amir Khan at the barbershop on Saturday

I messaged him on his Facebook stream and asked if I can get a pic with him. His brother Haroon said it was ok for me to come thru. It was about 9pm at the barbershop by my house and there was no one else there except for Khan, his brother, two barbers, and an HBO camera crew. When I came inside the barbershop Amir Khan wanted to bump fist then shake hands while he was getting a haircut. We talked about boxing and food for about fifteen minutes. Then he stopped in the middle of his haircut to take the pic with me and my sister since he didn't want for us to wait for the barber to finish up. That was really cool of him. He's looking like a junior middleweight in person.

Post pics.

Comment

This thread without pics is like the presidential election without Trump. Pointless and boring.

Comment

Funny how you pointed out that it was him that wanted to shake hands. I guess the initial fist bump that he also wanted wasn't enough.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Funny how you pointed out that it was him that wanted to shake hands. I guess the initial fist bump that he also wanted wasn't enough.

Comment

Pictures or fuck right off.

Comment

I had to get into my computer to upload, but here's the pic I got with Amir.

Comment

you got to see the china while it was still intact, cool!

Comment

lmao@we talked about food

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post

I had to get into my computer to upload, but here's the pic I got with Amir.
                    Good on you, bro. I can see half of his head is shaved. War Khan!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X