No announcement yet.

My name is Mike....Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name is Mike....Tyson

Not sure if this has been posted here before or not, but I just now stumbled across it on youtube, myself. It brought a smile to my face to see the spark in Mike Tyson's eyes these days, knowing the demons he has struggled with over the years, and I thought I'd share it here with those of you who (like me) who hadn't seen it already.

sometimes it takes a complete breakdown to rebuild again. Dude has seen Downs and Ups and Downs and Ups.....Glad to see anyone come from outta the gutter!

Comment

LOL at how the guy got into fights just for having teh same name

Comment

Mike is only 45? Weird to think Bernard is older than him.

I'm glad he's doing well though. Probably won of the best unnoticed stories of the recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          Mike is only 45? Weird to think Bernard is older than him.

I'm glad he's doing well though. Probably won of the best unnoticed stories of the recent years.
          I thought the exact same thing earlier this evening. It's utterly baffling to me.

Comment

All the best to Mike Tyson (and all the Mike Tysons around the world)!

Comment

Seems strange to think this little fella once struck fear to every heavyweight on the earth like he did. And he does look very small, he must weight 13 stone nothing now by the looks of it.

But hes looking well.

Comment

[QUOTE=hugh grant;11645818]Seems strange to think this little fella once struck fear to every heavyweight on the earth like he did. And he does look very small, he must weight 13 stone nothing now by the looks of it.

But hes looking well.[/QUOTE/]

I bet if he stared you into the eyes, you'd still ****it. And he'll probably still be able to KO your ass and your idiotic '50% offence' logic

Comment

Working...
                X