Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is Caucasian. He is obviously of Celtic descent.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    Saul Alvarez with his "biological brothers".

He's the runt of the litter. Common in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      He's the runt of the litter. Common in Mexico.
      Nelo's mom got a jiggly ass doe... the pops must of had fun like RJJ banging Kathy Duva and forcing Steve Kim to watch...

Nelo was fighting at Welterweight there, that pic was around 2008. Look at Rigoberto to his left! Hard to believe Rigoberto fought Trout and Ishida!

Comment

I know the history of red hair and blue eyes so......who cares???

Its not like if he was white it would make him any better or worse....

Comment

hahaha look at the OP's user title

"White Pride"

I knew you were a white supremacist neo nazi. loser. Just think long and hard about how low you have to stoop to have to claim Mexican fighters as your own because you are so upset about Conor and Kovalev losing. So sad.

Trump supporters in a nutshell.

Comment

Ah a young Chan

Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin came out around that time !

Comment

This man is not Hispanic or Latin. The Mexicans are falsely claiming a white Caucasian man to be something he isn't. His "brothers" all look Hispanic. He was probably stolen or swapped at birth. He is more of a Caucasian than the Mongoloid/Siberian Gennady Golovkin. From here on out I will be referring to Saul Alvarez in the correct terms, as a Celtic white man. I suggest you all start doing the same.
              Mexicano is an ethnicity-- not a race.

Comment

Who cares what his background is. It's irellevant.

Comment

Racists = uneducated.... human race has relatively different factions as with the shark race, whale race, snake race, turtle race, ant race....lol lol

Comment

trying to find something that makes you different from another human ....mmmmmmm....try circumstance

Comment

Sinan Samil Sam ain't ****.
                      If Joe Calzaghe was 270lbs pounds he would be Sinan Samil. Look!! They are the exact same phenotype, so Calzaghe has Turkish blood. Ottoman Empire and Sultans were banging the Welsh Princesses and Queens during lunchtime while watching Joe not having power to stop older Bhop or RJJ. I think the Sultans had it on VHS too. It's great that Calzaghe looks Turkish!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X