Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward not even thinking about WBC Champ Adonis Stevenson nor becoming Undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the message behind your avatar picture?

Who is that?

Comment

Can't wait for Stevenson to step up and face top competition in his 50s lmao

Why do we even talk about this guy anymore

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
        What is the message behind your avatar picture?

Who is that?

Dunno what his avatar means but he's been accused of being affiliated with Stevenson's promoter many times before.

Check his thread history it's like 50 corny Adonis Stevenson press releases and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Translation: Stevenson's left hand is too dynamic and I want no parts of that. That's why I hope Kovalev wins decisively. And it wouldn't take 5 to 6 mil to get Stevenson in the ring either.
          Kovalev already ducked Stevenson. He's not gonna fight him either. Stevenson has been ducked by Ward (at 168), Kovalev, Hopkins, and Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
            interesting he talks so strongly about not moving back down in weight after coming up. GGG has finally landed that Canelo fight by staying at 160, if he had gone up properly to 168 to fight ward, he'd have lost that nelo fight for good (unless "committing cardinal" sin and going back to 160 after being at 168)

I favour ward for winning tomorrow mind
            Your reading comprehension fails you. Ward CLEARLY distinguished between moving up for one big fight and BUILDING yourself up for a new weight class.

Go back and read again and stop looking for non-existent excuses for PussieG.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Kovalev already ducked Stevenson. He's not gonna fight him either. Stevenson has been ducked by Ward (at 168), Kovalev, Hopkins, and Pascal.
              Damn everyone is ducking this old predictable guaranteed huge paycheck ex kiddie fiddler but none of them have any problem fighting each other. That's fearsome.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Damn everyone is ducking this old predictable guaranteed huge paycheck ex kiddie fiddler but none of them have any problem fighting each other. That's fearsome.
                Kovalev has turned down two career high paydays to fight Stevenson. Those are the facts

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=748066

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
                  Exactly! After Stevenson beated Dawson "june 2013", he said he wanted to fight Hopkins and Ward, while Ward was an HBO commentator for the fight.
                  Ward says "76sec" Stevenson didn't have enough names on his resume to fight him. Still in HBO, Stevenson promoter offered Ward a deal to make 2 fights; 1st at 168lbs in Oakland, and the 2nd at 175lbs in Montreal. But Ward-Hunter sounds-off.

I tried to break it down to the people here and nobody really responded
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=748066

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Translation: Stevenson's left hand is too dynamic and I want no parts of that. That's why I hope Kovalev wins decisively. And it wouldn't take 5 to 6 mil to get Stevenson in the ring either.
                    Kovalev and Duva already ducked the purse bid. At this point there is a much higher chance that Ward fights Stevenson then Kovalev.

The reason is simple, once Ward schools Kovalev in the rematch, you haters will be looking hard for someone to kill Ward for you, and Stevenson will be the only one available. So you clowns will put pressure on Ward to fight Stevenson and the fight will become big as a result, with Ward getting called a duck left right and centre.

He'll have no choice but to take the fight.

If Kova were to win (unlikely), yawl will just make excuses for him not to take the Stevenson fight like you been doing all along. Anything to protect your boy.

Comment

Are you being serious? You can say what you want about Kov, Ward, Pascal, etc. You lost me when you included Hopkins. Hopkins doesn't duck anyone....

Comment

Working...
                      X