Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner To Spend Three Days in Jail For Contempt Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol boner back in the slammer. what is else is new

Comment

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner To Spend Three Days in Jail For Contempt Charge

Former four division world champion Adrien Broner will spend three days in jail after he pleaded guilty Monday to a disorderly conduct charge from an incident at a Kenton County bar back in 2014. According to Fox News, all jail time was suspended but because Broner failed to show up for other court appearances in the case, he was charged with contempt. He was ordered to serve three days in jail and placed in handcuffs following today's hearing.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Why do I have a feeling Sam Watson is somewhere yelling at his twin sons like a Sandford & Son re-run with a bottle in his hand and sauce all over his shirt;

"I can't take this no-mo, Haymon wants me to fix this shıt witta 60k salary and fix them Dirrell's, Broner... sheet i outta works for Oscar and them Mexicans, plus they food is suppperrr!"

Comment

Ah three days ain't shiet.

But it's gonna be a lot more than that in the future if Broner doesn't change something

Comment

TMT is praying that tank davis isnt this dude

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              He was late to court last year and got 30 days. He just got arrested last month on an outstanding warrant for missing a court date. He just missed another one. You think he's worth risking? I'm a Broner fan, everybody knows this. But he needs help not boxing. I've been saying that since he went out to Vegas with Floyd to turn his life around. He needs professional help not Floyd
              Edit: this is the court date he was arrested for last month
              I'm with you on this one and I like Broner also. Too much risk and $$$ involved. It costs money and time to train and stuff.

Comment

God damn, is there no lengths this dude won't go to to avoid Crawford?

Comment

lock this piece of **** up and throw away the key.

Comment

I'm really surprised to hear that about Broner. He's usually just an upstanding citizen.

Comment

WTF is up with this idiot always missing court dates or showing up late to them. SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X