Charlo-Williams finally set for December on SHO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlo-Williams finally set for December on SHO

http://www.badlefthook.com/2016/10/4...t-for-december

According to this article. The date says December 19th though and pretty sure they meant 17th (19th is a Monday.) Possible locations are Barclays (DiBella has that on hold) or MGM.

Nice I got Williams.

Comment

Lets see what is William worth.

Comment

Ohhh... I hope so!!!
        Crazy how everyone was griping about the boxing having no good fights this winter, now BOOM, one after the other is getting lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Ohhh... I hope so!!!
          Crazy how everyone was griping about the boxing having no good fights this winter, now BOOM, one after the other is getting lined up.
          Who is your pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Who is your pick?
            Tentatively Charlo, but possibly because I'm under-educated on Williams. I need to catch some of his fights that I missed.
            I favor Jermall in that he fights loose and fluidly with steady pressure, which is what you want to do to spoil a slightly stiff fighter like Williams (I know he's thought of as "slick" but I see some tension in his movement and I believe Charlo will expose that).

Comment

You wanna see skill

You wanna see real talent

Forget those eurobums

This will be high level boxing at its best

Comment

I got JRock, he's very well rounded and thinks in the ring, if he can't get the better of Charlo on the outside, he will rough that boy up in the pocket. He's a mini BHop.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Tentatively Charlo, but possibly because I'm under-educated on Williams. I need to catch some of his fights that I missed.
                  I favor Jermall in that he fights loose and fluidly with steady pressure, which is what you want to do to spoil a slightly stiff fighter like Williams (I know he's thought of as "slick" but I see some tension in his movement and I believe Charlo will expose that).

This Charlo has Trout on his resume so this will be interesting.

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                  You wanna see skill

You wanna see real talent

Forget those eurobums

This will be high level boxing at its best

Comment

I will bet on Charlo to win.

Comment

Working...
                    X