No announcement yet.

GBP part ways with Haymon fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Question becomes....will GBP every do deals with Haymon or will Haymon fighters be blackballed.
    They'll be black balled

Comment

GBP went from the top promoter with Schaefer to may not even be top 5 by the end of the year.

Canelo vs Cotto is a must win fight for them (they need to make that a trilogy while they regroup and get fighters). Maybe he should get with 50 and sign his fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Still not clear what kind of control GB will have over Khan, Cruz, Matthysse. In the Yahoo article the source made it clear Oscar doesn't want to have to get permission from Al on what fights he puts those guys in. To drop the $50mill lawsuit against Schaeffer, Haymon may have released his control on those guys. Otherwise GB does not have a very deep roster to carry any HBO/Showtime cards.
        i dont think he has a choice thats the idea behind a manager so a promoter dont have full control its just people like konz and pac never got the memo

Comment

Originally posted by davidandrei View Post
          seeing as GPB is lacking majorly in the roster dept, would this now be a great time for oscar to cash out GPB, merge with JayZ, and one of them be the owner the other CEO?
          GBP will ultimately become and Subsidiary under Top Rank if he is not already. He NEEDS to do business with Arum, he doesn't have any big fights to give the fans if Arum doesn't work with him so this puts him in a AWFUL SITUATION in which he will depend fully on Arum for Big Fights For His Fighters. Being in that position, he and his fighter will have to accept what ever Arum gives them with no questions asked!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Also gbp parts ways with some haymon fighters wow. So mayweather promo is gonna get these guys? 2015 should be interesting
            What a dickrider

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              What a dickrider
              His knob slobbing will have him broken hearted in the near future. Al on one end and Jay Z on the other

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                What a dickrider
                How am I being a dick rider?

Comment

I'm so confused/drunk

Comment

There ya have it folks, Canelo will not be fighting GGG anytime soon, so stop it.

Comment

i desperately want Khan vs Mathysse though i'm not sure it's gonna happen since matty's @ 140 and khan's itching for pac and floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X