No announcement yet.

The official ALL THINGS LOMACHENKO thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g27region View Post
    Don't forget The Anthem of this thread; "Lomachenko this, Lomachenko that" freestyle
    DUDE!!!!

I remember seeing this last year.

LOL

Thanks for posting!

Comment

good **** keep it coming

Comment

Comment

Comment

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshkat.../#58e495f34db3

Lomachenko ratings thrill his promoter: The last time Vasyl Lomachenko fought on ESPN earlier this year, his knockout win of Manuel Marriaga averaged 728,000 viewers. But going against another top pound-for-pound fighter in Guillermo Rigondeaux and ultimately forcing him to quit, Lomachenko scored huge ratings last Saturday, averaging 1.73 million viewers—the second highest-rated boxing telecast on cable this year, behind only the 3.1 million viewers who watched Jeff Horn upset Manny Pacquiao on ESPN in July.

“We’re thrilled with our relationship with ESPN and what it’s meant to bring boxing to a broader fan base,” Top Rank President Todd duBoef told the Los Angeles Times. “We’re not on an island [on HBO/Showtime] anymore. It’s resonating, and we’re proud.”

The Lomachenko-Rigondeaux fight also scored better ratings than any college basketball game on TV last Saturday, a UFC card on FS1, the HBO boxing card, and every soccer and golf telecast. It also beat the Heisman Trophy ceremony that served as the boxing card’s lead-in.

It was also the most-viewed telecast on cable last Saturday among men between the ages of 18-34 and men 18-49.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Lomachenko is the next big thing in boxing

We hopefully will see him achieve greatness

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    If I was locked in a room with Loma, Hitler and Osama...and I only had 2 bullets in my pistol.

I would shoot Loma twice.
                    i would also shoot him twice, but in the dick. that'd be more fun

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      If I was locked in a room with Loma, Hitler and Osama...and I only had 2 bullets in my pistol.

I would shoot Loma twice.
                      hahahaha classic beer, love it

Comment

Working...
                      X