Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine the hate Lomachenko would receive if he agreed to a CW and failed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you imagine the hate Lomachenko would receive if he agreed to a CW and failed?

Imagine he and Rigo agreed to a CW at 128 pounds. Imagine Loma missing the weight, fighting and beating Rigo.

He would be the biggest POS on earth to some racists.

Eh, it would be a bad look, because missing weight tends to draw criticism. Rightfully so because it's unprofessional. But, if you look at who is hating on Loma, it's maybe a dozen people on a forum where hundreds post. I don't think it would make hundreds change their minds about him. It would just be a bad look, as it should when a fighter brings a guy up 2 weight classes, then misses weight.

Comment

To take it further imagine he refuses to be weighed day of fight.

Comment

yup just imagine he missed a CW of 128 and just come in at 130 what a damn shame that would be, 130lbs will be too much, no way they should allow it, I fully expect if that happened even lomachenko himself wouldn't be proud o the victory, he will be down playing the win.

Comment

I honestly dont see all this hate yall claim Loma is getting

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Imagine he and Rigo agreed to a CW at 128 pounds. Imagine Loma missing the weight, fighting and beating Rigo.

I see what you did there

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

So in other words he'd be treated like Floyd for doing what Floyd did.

Comment

Oh I get it, this is a reference to Floyd missing the weight in the Marquez fight...

Can we move on already?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    So in other words he'd be treated like Floyd for doing what Floyd did.
                    The guys that relentlessly slam Floyd for that are always cackling about it to each other about it and also asking why no one slams Floyd for it.

Floyd never got a pass. He still gets dragged through the mud over it. I think that's ok. It was fuked up what he did. But, I don't know why they insist on pretending everyone approved of it. A few trolls think it was ok. A few trolls hate Loma.

Basic concepts always elude Maxi as he digs for angles. He digs so deep he gets in over his head every time.

Comment

Working...
                    X