GGG: Don't Lie To The Fans, Canelo.. Everyone Knows I Won! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG: Don't Lie To The Fans, Canelo.. Everyone Knows I Won! [VIDEO]

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    I may not completely agree, but GGG is cool as **** with me.

Comment

He looks as he didnt put any weight at all. I think coming into the 2nd fight he will be his old self.

Comment

WAR GGG!!!!!!

I thought the English translation were going to say "This is boxing,,,," over and over again,,,

It's very hard not to like this guy,,, kick ass boxer!!! Much more humble than that arrogant always serious punk Canelo

Comment

Everyone knows it, though some denies it.
          You know even the racist voltran lv 9000 Dontae aired that Ggg won but robbed for an hour...

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            He looks as he didnt put any weight at all. I think coming into the 2nd fight he will be his old self.
            I think he made a mistake letting himself get a little fat after the Jacobs fight and starting his camp for Canelo too heavy.

GGG isn't used to long breaks in between fights, but he's a smart guy and he won't make that mistake again.

It's a pity he's being sidelined waiting for Canelo again. He hasn't got a lot of time to waste at his age and the fans want to see as many Big Drama Shows as possible before he hangs them gloves up.

Comment

i've seen polls with thousands and thousands or responses and they have him winning about 80 percent....even that trump fool still has a 35 percent approval rating and hes a massive failure so 80 percent in boxing means you won because most of the biased canelo people are still on your side

Comment

Working...
              X