Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Triple G is now 33 years old with no notable wins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's about to get a signature win.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Murray, Geale, Rosado, Rubio, Brook, Jacobs and Lemieux weren't real fights? He didn't turn pro until age 24, and was an Olympic gold medalist with over 350 fights. You can't fault a guy who no one wants to fight. Cotto didn't want him when he was MW champ, neither did Sergio. Ward pretended he wanted him, and Floyd wet his bed when GGG offered to come down to 154.

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
      Well he’s got the WBC, WBA, IBF & IBO belts so I think he beat someone... is this all NSB is??? A bunch of casual d1ck riders that have never actually boxed and litterally don’t know a thing about boxing? My god these threads are beyond ridiculous. The dudes an Olympic medalist and currently the undefeated, undisputed champion of the world... a bum in the eyes of these “expert” NSB posters who have never done more than watch YouTube to get their boxing knowledge.
      Calling people casual dick riders and he doesn't even know what undisputed is.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
        Dude is just now facing a real challenge.

You are 35 now dude.
        GGG has made 10 million over the course of his career.

You're a wage slave working for 30k a year and posting on boxing scene.

guess whos the loser

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Calling people casual dick riders and he doesn't even know what undisputed is.
          Boy your about to get HUMILIATED...

Undisputed means all the MAIN belts of the Division (WBC,WBA,IBF) are yours. IBO and WBO are not as highly regarded as the 3 aforementioned...Historically and in even modern times a fighter who has the wbc,wba & IBF titles is considered the “unified” or “undisputed champion of the world”...
          Examples of recent fighters who were considered “undisputed champion” and did NOT have the wbo belt of that division...
          Zab Judah
          Winky Wright
          Pernell Whitaker
          Kostya Tsyzu
          Roy Jones Jr.
          O’neil Bell
          James buster Douglas
          Evander Holyfield
          Riddick Bowe
          Lennox Lewis

ALL THOSE FIGHTERS WERE RECOGNIZED AS UNDISPUTED CHAMPION AND DID *NOT* HAVE THE WBO OR IBO BELTS.

Your such a clown, what an embarrassment this must be for you..attempting to imply I’m wrong and don’t know what I’m talking about only to be **** on with facts and proof that I AM RIGHT and YOU ARE WRONG.I EVEN PROVIDED A LINK SHOWING YOU DONT KNOW **** LMAO. BAHAHAHAHA!

Here is the link to a fantastic Wikipedia article that lists EVERY undisputed champion in history in EVERY weight class including the DATE they become recognized as undisputed champions & exactly what belts they had at the time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...xing_champions

Next time you try and prove someone wrong, make sure you know what your talking about that way you don’t proved wrong in a humiliating manner. You should delete your account now!
          �������������������������������������������� ��
          Last edited by N!Ck F.; 09-13-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

Undisputed means all the MAIN belts of the Division (WBC,WBA,IBF) are yours. IBO and WBO are not as highly regarded as the 3 aforementioned...Historically and in even modern times a fighter who has the wbc,wba & IBF titles is considered the “unified” or “undisputed champion of the world”...
            Examples of recent fighters who were considered “undisputed champion” and did NOT have the wbo belt of that division...
            Zab Judah
            Winky Wright
            Pernell Whitaker
            Kostya Tsyzu
            Roy Jones Jr.
            O’neil Bell
            James buster Douglas
            Evander Holyfield
            Riddick Bowe
            Lennox Lewis

ALL THOSE FIGHTERS WERE RECOGNIZED AS UNDISPUTED CHAMPION AND DID *NOT* HAVE THE WBO OR IBO BELTS.

Your such a clown, what an embarrassment this must be for you..attempting to call someone out for inaccurate information only to be **** in with facts and proof that I AM RIGHT and YOU ARE WRONG.

Here is the link to a fantastic Wikipedia article that lists EVERY undisputed champion in history in EVERY weight class including the DATE they become recognized as undisputed champions & exactly what belts they had at the time.

Next time you try and prove someone wrong, make sure you know what your talking about that way you don’t proved wrong in a humiliating manner. You should delete your account now.
            You look stupid. WBO is now considered a major ORG, to be undisputed the WBO belt is required. Golovkin isn't even considered lineal either. How the **** can you be undisputed and never even been lineal?

Comment

You look stupid. WBO is now considered a major ORG, to be undisputed the WBO belt is required. Golovkin isn't even considered lineal either. How the **** can you be undisputed and never even been lineal?
              Sorry bro just listed 10 modern day champions that were undisputed with no WBO belt.
              I provided a link to LOL

Please send me a link to the official rule book of boxing where it says you need WBO to be considered undisputed...
              Again, historically and in modern times undisputed is WBC,WBA,IBF championships.
              I listed 10 fighters with undisputed status without a WBO belt. Good job trying to save face... and btw are you a woman? I notice you argue a lot (even when wrong) and use a lot of emojis..sounds like a b1tch to me!

Do you even box??? Gtfoh.
              Casual.

Comment

Sorry bro just listed 10 modern day champions that were undisputed with no WBO belt.
                I provided a link to LOL

Please send me a link to the official rule book of boxing where it says you need WBO to be considered undisputed...
                Again, historically and in modern times undisputed is WBC,WBA,IBF championships.
                I listed 10 fighters with undisputed status without a WBO belt. Good job trying to save face... and btw are you a woman? I notice you argue a lot (even when wrong) and use a lot of emojis..sounds like a b1tch to me!

Do you even box??? Gtfoh.
                Casual.
                You listed champions that were undisputed before the WBO was recognised (early 2000s) by the other orgs, the WBO is now considered a major title and is required to be undisputed. Even Golovkins team don't consider him undisputed, when do they ever call him it? You don't know shit, google some more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                  Golovkin wanted to fight Floyd at 154, where Floyd holds the WBC title.

But the woman-beater went for a softer opponent in Berto.
                  It was the last fight in his 21 year career. Of course he's going to take a soft touch you dumbshít.

Comment

Zab Judah
                    Winky Wright
                    Pernell Whitaker
                    Kostya Tsyzu
                    Roy Jones Jr.
                    O’neil Bell
                    James buster Douglas
                    Evander Holyfield
                    Riddick Bowe
                    Lennox Lewis

Your such a clown, what an embarrassment this must be for you..attempting to imply I’m wrong and don’t know what I’m talking about only to be **** on with facts and proof that I AM RIGHT and YOU ARE WRONG.I EVEN PROVIDED A LINK SHOWING YOU DONT KNOW **** LMAO. BAHAHAHAHA!

Next time you try and prove someone wrong, make sure you know what your talking about that way you don’t proved wrong in a humiliating manner. You should delete your account now!
                    �������������������������������������������� ��
                    Darchinyan held the WBA, WBC, IBF titles in 2008/2009. Where's he on the list? Shit, where's Golovkin on the list if he's undisputed?

Comment

Darchinyan held the WBA, WBC, IBF titles in 2008/2009. Where's he on the list? Shit, where's Golovkin on the list if he's undisputed?
                      Is now a good time to post the criteria in his link?

He just killed his argument with no help.

Comment

Working...
                      X