Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder/Fury off due to drug testing demands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder/Fury off due to drug testing demands?

As you all know I’m friends with many people in the industry. One of my close friends who is also one of Wilders close friends and immediate sparring partner tells me the fight negotiations stopped over drug testing negotiations. Fury wanted to be notified when he was going to be tested and he didn’t want testing 7 days before the fight. Wilder was willing to not allow him being tested but only 5days before not 7. As you know wbc/Vada previously had problems with Fury ahead of the Wilder fight. He stalled the testing which led to him only being tested close to fight date. Sources tell me Wilders team was furious with WBC/Vada/Fury in the previous negotiations and were not going to concede to anymore testing demands from Fury considering he has been caught cheating/doping in the past. Obviously Wilder team signed nda’s for these negotiations so they won’t be able to give “specific” details. Everyone keeps talking about the wbc purse bid but don’t be surprised if the wbc really drops Fury from their rankings this time. There was a meeting before last Wilder fury fight and fury was in serious danger of being dropped from the rankings I am hearing wbc won’t be so lenient this time.

3-AEB7532-3211-4930-A543-19-CA2-B24-A83-A
    CFA4-FE0-E-15-B0-4-AA8-A7-FD-C7-EF5007-E3-FA
    6519-DEE4-D24-A-46-BE-A08-E-F1-A46-E2-EB184

Side note: I’m not watching any of Wilders Fury Joshua Whyte or Ortiz fights if they are against bums.
    Yes
    28.57%
    No
    71.43%
    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 02-18-2019, 02:38 PM.

Interesting if true.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      As you all know I’m friends with many people in the industry. One of my close friends who is also one of Wilders close friends and immediate sparring partner tells me the fight negotiations stopped over drug testing negotiations. Fury wanted to be notified when he was going to be tested and he didn’t want testing 7 days before the fight. Wilder was willing to not allow him being tested but only 5days before not 7. As you know wbc/Vada previously had problems with Fury ahead of the Wilder fight. He stalled the testing which led to him only being tested close to fight date. Sources tell me Wilders team was furious with WBC/Vada/Fury in the previous negotiations and were not going to concede to anymore testing demands from Fury considering he has been caught cheating/doping in the past. Obviously Wilder team signed nda’s for these negotiations so they won’t be able to give “specific” details. Everyone keeps talking about the wbc purse bid but don’t be surprised if the wbc really drops Fury from their rankings this time. There was a meeting before last Wilder fury fight and fury was in serious danger of being dropped from the rankings I am hearing wbc won’t be so lenient this time.

Side note: I’m not watching any of Wilders Fury Joshua Whyte or Ortiz fights if they are against bums.
      This friend of yours .. is he a member of the LDBC, by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        This friend of yours .. is he a member of the LDBC, by any chance?
        He’s a professional fighter if that’s what you’re asking. I don’t know what ldbc means

Comment

Can't see this being true.

Both went through the VADA testing that WBC does last time with no problems. Why would it be an issue this time?

It's a non story.

Comment

Did you pull up an old Pacquiao-Mayweather post and change the names?

Comment

Lol lies begin from wilder fans

Comment

if this fight were off because wilder was ducking a drug test a post like this would be "definitive proof" in the eyes of the united kingdom

lol

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  As you know wbc/Vada previously had problems with Fury ahead of the Wilder fight. He stalled the testing which led to him only being tested close to fight date.
                  I don't remember that. But admittedly I might not have been paying close attention.

Do you have a mainstream source to back that up?

Comment

Eff yes he is still juicing/doping and cheating.

Comment

Working...
                    X