Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marvin Hagler Praises Golovkin, Slams Boxing's Title Confusion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game recognises game.

Comment

Fck the haters and fake fans who care more about talking trash on line than the sport itself. Golovkin is one of the ATG MWs.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Shucks, I mean wow - beating a 25-2 Caveman Lee (real name) when you was 52-2-2 and then when you put that whippin a 30-0 homegrown no-name Obelmejias when you was 54-2-2! That's fo' real!

For all y'all that forgot about that 20-1 Hamani when you were 46-2 or was it that 50-15 Marcos 'Mo Cushion for the Pushin' Geraldo that lost to everybody and their mother?? They was beast doe!

No no wait, I know -- it was when you beat that 10-5 kid Jamie Thomas when you were 44-2-1!!!

That my friends, that was the hard road. Tell these kids how it was Marvin!!!
        Marvin had nearly 50 fights before he got a shot at Vito Antuofermo. Guys now are getting a title shot after 20 - 25 fights, sometimes even less. You forgot about all that shti.

Comment

Good to hear a champion giving props to another champion. The trash on here gets nauseating with the extreme levels of trolling and hate. It really is a handful that push that GGG string BS nonstop. Pretty sure that fugface Deontays Boxing Nation won't be talking about this as it doesnt fit their racial narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Man I'm glad Marvin has spoken out about how good Golovkin is.
            GGG deserves all the accolades and respect.
            No matter what alot of posters on this site say.
            Did he though? I think people are reading what they want to hear in Hagler's words. All I heard was that he appreciated GGG old school approach and that he felt he would be champion for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
              Canelo's win over GGG was a fluke.:****you:
              Canelo was backing down your daddy GGG in the 2nd fight. GGG ate his words. He said he’ll knock Canelo out if he fights Mexican Style. Even his own trainer disabled sanchez said GGG was losing the fight

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Fck the haters and fake fans who care more about talking trash on line than the sport itself. Golovkin is one of the ATG MWs.
                Great fighter, Weak resume. Fighters were too scared to fight GGG in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                  Great fighter, Weak resume. Fighters were too scared to fight GGG in his prime.
                  That's true. One of them - BJS - was honest enough to admit it. In Hagler's day the top fighters in any division couldn't avoid each other and still be "world champions" with multiple title defences.

Comment

Hagler should get into training fighters. I bet he has a lot of knowledge to impart.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      Shucks, I mean wow - beating a 25-2 Caveman Lee (real name) when you was 52-2-2 and then when you put that whippin a 30-0 homegrown no-name Obelmejias when you was 54-2-2! That's fo' real!

For all y'all that forgot about that 20-1 Hamani when you were 46-2 or was it that 50-15 Marcos 'Mo Cushion for the Pushin' Geraldo that lost to everybody and their mother?? They was beast doe!

No no wait, I know -- it was when you beat that 10-5 kid Jamie Thomas when you were 44-2-1!!!

That my friends, that was the hard road. Tell these kids how it was Marvin!!!
                      Well, at least he could say he didn't fight an 0-0 guy at 49-0

Comment

Working...
                      X