No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero vs Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny because Valero, Wilder and Kovalev are all woman beaters

It aligns with my belief that insane punchers like them have something wrong with their brains that allows them to throw that hard

Comment

--- Boner and Haymon would soil their shorts if forced to fight Valero.

27 fights, 27 Wins, 27 Knockouts is the 3 to the power of 3cube ultimate perfect boxing stat.

Comment

I would have to watch Broner back at 135, Im tainted with current broner.

Broner was a big ass dude at 135, much larger than valero, so I want to go with him, been a long time since I watched 135 broner or valero. We know broner's chin is really solid.

Comment

Valero destroys him. How is this even a question?

Comment

Like most of Broners losses, I think Valero outworks him. He had enough movement, skill, stamina, and power (threat) to carry that out.

Broner will have his moments, and might buzz Valero up once or twice,
            basically Valero might not do it as easy as some of the bigger fighters Broner has come up against, but he'd still do it.

Comment

Valero started off his career at 127 and topped out at 135, just like Broner topped out at 147.

Broner would be a lot bigger, but he was also an ever poorer fighter back then. I think Valero would still have way too much.

Comment

valero's only chance is a hail mary. he has no defense, comes at ya chin out like errol spence.
                broner will have field day with counters. broner wide UD.

Comment

I'd favor Broner @135

Comment

broner doesnt win anymore

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      Was watching Bradley vs Petterson
                      And camera zooms in on Antonio Demarco discussing Upcoming fight with Valero.

Broner n Valero both eventually destroy Demarco. So u how does Valero vs Broner turn out?
                      Valero stops Broner

Comment

Working...
                      X