Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Sued For Millions Over Claimed Attack, Victim Slams Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Woman slams Kovalev"

Yeah I know I saw Ward/Kovalev II

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      "The next morning, Jamie claims she saw Kovalev crawl out of the bushes near her cabin..."
      I feel like I'm going to wake up and say, "I just had the craziest dream..."
      FFS Foxx, now I'm going to have a nightmare of me being alone in a cabin in the woods and I'm looking through the windows at night and see some contorted, drunk, crab-walking Sergey Kovalev come out of the bushes.

Comment

I could be wrong but she sounds like she's lying, or at the very least embellishing. That part about him "crawling out of the bushes" near her cabin is just... yeah, I don't believe that.

Comment

All girls from the usa nothing but money hungry female dogs nothing more he is not perfect but she is a gold digger

Comment

Id seriously have expected him to have killed her if hes punched her like that.Let's see in court though, i hate trial by media, the man is guilty til proven innocent these days.

Comment

American women are full of ****, she is a lying tramp like the rest of them out to make as much money as she can because the B$^ch won't work like the rest of us.

Comment

I dont really believe women these days.

Comment

I don't believe Kovalev punched her with full force. There's probably some truth to this. A drunk Kovalev lost his temper and punched her in the face. She claims she went to the emergency room and was treated for a broken nose, head injuries..etc but can she prove it?? If she can, Kovalev is in some serious trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by grutsch View Post
                    Maybe he did hit her. But she loses credibility when she says he hit her full force. She would be dead.
                    Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                    Id seriously have expected him to have killed her if hes punched her like that.Let's see in court though, i hate trial by media, the man is guilty til proven innocent these days.
                    Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    I don't believe Kovalev punched her with full force. There's probably some truth to this. A drunk Kovalev lost his temper and punched her in the face. She claims she went to the emergency room and was treated for a broken nose, head injuries..etc but can she prove it?? If she can, Kovalev is in some serious trouble.
                    He shattered her nose and damaged her neck. Do you think Kovalev is superman or some ****? ****ing ******s.

Comment

All woman are wicked, I don't believe this kunt

Comment

Working...
                      X