No announcement yet.

Mother and Boyfriend strangle their newborn moments after birth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
    To bad they didn't realize we live in bizarro world, where they could have had an abortion a few hours earlier and no one would have thought they killed a real baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      How bout we do this and call it even?

Too easy of a way out.

Comment

To bad they didn't realize we live in bizarro world, where they could have had an abortion a few hours earlier and no one would have thought they killed a real baby.
        I'm thinking buyer's remorse. They thought they wanted it, until they heard all the crying and realized what they were in for.

Comment

That geezer is not 21 he looks older then that, about 35. Rip to the innocent kid born into that fuked up environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            I find this hard to believe, 2 people crazy and sick enough to do that to a baby together.
            With cases like this I find that hardest part to understand. How do two people so evil end up together

So messed up

Comment

this gotta be the ugliest couple ever too

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Should've done it a few moments before it was born then they wouldn't have gotten into trouble.
                Is this actually true? Could they have actually got a late term abortion in California? In (liberal) Massachusetts, we don’t allow this.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Is this actually true? Could they have actually got a late term abortion in California? In (liberal) Massachusetts, we don’t allow this.
                  In CA it is illegal past the point of viability, with few exceptions (eg life of mother is at risk).
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-22-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Should've done it a few moments before it was born then they wouldn't have gotten into trouble.
                    False info. See Brometheus’ post below

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    In CA it is illegal past the point of viability, with few exceptions (eg life of mother is at risk).

Edit: I think late term abortion is permitted in New York but I’m not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      False info. See Brometheus’ post below

Edit: I think late term abortion is permitted in New York but I’m not sure.

State law doesn't matter because of Roe vs Wade, federal law trumps state law. Mother's health has to be at risk, not mothers life. Health is not defined, it's extremely vague and broad so with the right dr any reason will do. Have a headache? Must be the baby, kill it.

Edit to say health also includes physical, mental, economic and social health according to dr levatino, a former abortion surgeon.
                      Last edited by TripleJ; 07-22-2019, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X