Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence/Crawford viewership history. 50/50 fair or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Count the bundu fight if yiu want. Despite everything basically proving it had nothing to do with spence, knock yourself out, pretend spence was once a superstar but for some reason right afterwards was drawing flies.

Crawford's has consistency. From a fans perspective, where we ignore factions, I would make the spence crawford fight right now, because the winner is bigger going forward. Probably p4p #1 considering their current positions. The big fight i'd look for is the winner of that vs the Thurman vs Pacquiao winner. But if we include the factions, if I was haymon I would do what he's doing, although that's because I dont have that faith in spence, if I was boliodogs i'd put him in there to take crawfords belt, but also it depends on if im trying to monopolise the sport. if I was arum i'd do what he's likely to do, talk sht, make the brook fight, maybe if things get real desperate, feed on a 140lb'er. Prograis is looking to move up soon, and there's sacrificing ramirez, but that's be a last resort, not sure about his fanbase, could be a good event.
    Not about Me! I'm just point out how Full of SH#T people are on this forum and how inconsistent they are. People Add or Leave Out stuff to fit their own little narrative

Comment

50/50 is fair. Spence or Crawford aren't stars and can't carry a PPV by themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinnyez View Post
        You forgot Spence vs Bundu 6 mil views!!!
        ... in fact: it averaged 4.8 million viewers, with a peak of 6.34 million.

Comment

Working...
        X