This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United will probably screw this up.. but god damn Chelsea ****ing suck

Jorghino literally just volleyed a shot back at the dude who crossed it to him from the corner

Comment

• De Gea.

Chelsea are shyte. United are firmly in control but are shyte as well and should have out this game away 3-1 by now even with the c0ck up.

Comment

• FFS i knew it.. Chelsea will probably win 4-1 now.. they are still **** tho

Comment

• We need to go for it.. might as well risk losing.. draw is no good

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            We need to go for it.. might as well risk losing.. draw is no good
            Not sure about that. Chelsea will definitely lose to Leicester and Arsenal will lube up for Burnley.

Three appalling sides tbh.

Especially Chelsea and Man U. At least Arsenal can say they’ve drawn the purse strings.

Would have been fitting if an absolute bum like Rojo scored the winner.

Chelsea’s whole season summed up by taking a short corner when they knew it was the last kick of the game.

Enjoy yourselves when Jamie Vardy is tearing you a new anus you pointless arseholes

Comment

• Exactly.

Jamie Vardy let free on that same run that Rashford had? He's scoring full stop.

Comment

• Raheem really has given the press and everyone else who gave him dogs abuse for nothing a good battering this year.

Just in time for his move to Palace ey, Roy Jones Jr.

Comment

• He’s turned into a real statesman of the English game.

But Roy is not the only one.

Goes to show that footballers should engage with the press. Raheem has also engaged with his own community. And tbh before this season I just assumed he was a little dumb arse with a silly run who wasn’t actually that good and maybe he did have about 10 kids from 5 different women.

He’s shamed the front page English press and the front page press. He’s fronted up racism in a stoic way whilst not trying to paint himself as a victim but as a trial blazer and a bit of a leader of men. He’s used social media to front up every one but in a measured way.

On the field he’s improved immeasurably. He’s fringe world class. He’s scored and affected games at every level.

Yeah, Sterling is 100% deserving.

Also old Pep’s legacy is real. I think he’ll regret not winning the champions league with City. I don’t think he’ll win it with them now mainly because I think he’ll retire super early and become a director at Barcelona. The brightest candles burn quickest and we’ve seen that Mourinho is burnt out now.

Comment

• Anyone catch the Leeds vs Aston Villa fiasco?

What did Bielsa say at press conference?
                    Last edited by JJRod; 04-29-2019, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Bielsa said post game they gave the goal back. Said England is known for its good sportamanship etc. etc. Nothing crazy.

Hey Motherducker. Could Pogba coexist in a midfield 2 alongside McTominay or something? With Mata as a 10, dont you think United could figure some things out with that old 4231?

Comment

Working...
                      X