Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-24-2019, 05:50 PM #1
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13435 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 1,060,149.32
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default How are MOVE THEATERS still a thing??

With TVs being bigger and better than ever, and the ability to stream, it's weird to me that the theater biz is still healthy. Sitting with a bunch of noisy strangers that fumble with wrappers and push on the back of my seat was never a big thrill for me. I'm not ranting or anything, I just wonder what the appeal is when you can watch shyt at home, when you want, etc.
Maybe it's because I don't have kids.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 05:57 PM #2
Winning

Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 51,621.64

i mean unless they come out with a new app that allows you to stream the big blockbuster new releases (not the illegal poor quality stream sites) then movie theaters will always be a thing.
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:04 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5550 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657.96
Total Points: 135,325.70
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 

Depends on the movie. I like to take my daughter to the movies. Shoot we went to the drive in last week lol.
man down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:05 PM #4
westernchamp

Quoted: 3138 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 114,574.07

last time i've been to one was in 2006? lol... damm!!
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:10 PM #5
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 6748 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,375.83
Total Points: 77,996.25
Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc 
No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' 
my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc 
Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
With TVs being bigger and better than ever, and the ability to stream, it's weird to me that the theater biz is still healthy. Sitting with a bunch of noisy strangers that fumble with wrappers and push on the back of my seat was never a big thrill for me. I'm not ranting or anything, I just wonder what the appeal is when you can watch shyt at home, when you want, etc.
Maybe it's because I don't have kids.
Probably. People want to get out of the house, especially with kids going non-stop. So they go to the theater for some peace, if that. Haha. For myself, I go to a movie every now and then. It's got to be something I really want to see though. It's overpriced and the movies they are churning out there days don't exactly inspire me to run down to the theater. Haha.
Tony Trick-Pony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:11 PM #6
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdWins View Post
i mean unless they come out with a new app that allows you to stream the big blockbuster new releases (not the illegal poor quality stream sites) then movie theaters will always be a thing.
That's the thing, with today's tech, you COULD watch a new release streaming. All it would take would be one of the major studios to offer it streaming and if it took off, the others would follow. But, people want the theater experience. I just don't get it. I guess some people like being in groups with other people. Personally, I love watching movies at home on my 4k OLED and sick speaker system. When people ask me to go to the theater I try anything to get out of it.
Old 06-24-2019, 06:11 PM #7
PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE

Quoted: 24969 Post(s)
Jack Napier. has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier. has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier. has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier. has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier. has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier. has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier. has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier. has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier. has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier. has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,402,376.28
Total Points: 1,433,524.13
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

movie theater by me never has anyone in it...amazing
Jack Napier. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:13 PM #8
Not wearing Nikes

Quoted: 2481 Post(s)
PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,995.71
Total Points: 134,781.66
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
"My milk of magnesia" :lol1: :lol1: I owe you green - -jose- thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 dead'n da pain - BERNIE'S CORNER :beerchug: - -jose- Leave Chocolatito Alone! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
last time i've been to one was in 2006? lol... damm!!
Geeeezzzzz, I went to watch Endgame, before that, I hadn't gone in about 4 years.

Honestly, the experience was shyt as usual, old man arguing with a kid because he had his phone on and the screen at full brightness and this was at 9am.
PACnPBFsuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:18 PM #9
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
Depends on the movie. I like to take my daughter to the movies. Shoot we went to the drive in last week lol.
I forgot about those. Drive in was the shyt! They had one out here until around 2009 or so. My girl and I went a lot. Brought beer, food, the dog. Lol. Watching a movie with the night air around you was a great experience, as long as it was tailgate style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
movie theater by me never has anyone in it...amazing
That sounds cool AF.
Old 06-24-2019, 06:18 PM #10
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 12594 Post(s)
.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR RUIZ!. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 206,894.15
Total Points: 212,447.19
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 

cause people still like to be social and make a simple night.

Movie theathres willl ALWAYS be a thing.
.!WAR RUIZ!. is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
move, theaters, thing??