Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for Mexico: Prime Margarito vs. Canelo. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Battle for Mexico: Prime Margarito vs. Canelo. Who wins?

I think Margarito would evenually walk and break Canelo down similar to the way he did Cotto. Hell, Canelo couldn't even hurt Cotto.

Prime Margarito...........

Comment

Canelo will light Margarito up but Margarito will definitely have his moments would probably put the most damage on canelo than anyone has so far.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Canelo will light Margarito up but Margarito will definitely have his moments would probably put the most damage on canelo than anyone has so far.
        At what weight

I could be wrong but Margarito's life above ww was a complete failure.

Comment

Margacheato had those plaster wraps against Cotto.
          Canelo would do him like Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            At what weight

Lol. This. Angulo at 154 would murk Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              Lol. This. Angulo at 154 would murk Margarito.
              These threads must seem like good ideas in their head

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                At what weight

oh thats correct, completely forgot about weight. Was just thinking their prime vs prime. but realistically

147 - Margarito kills Canelo (canelo was still learning wasnt 1/10th the fighter he is today and Margarito was a savage at this weight)

154 - its 50/50 (its 50/50 cause Canelo gas tank here is ify as hell and was still morphing into who he will become and the Margarito who showed up vs Pacquaio I believe has a good chance at beating the Canelo that showed up vs trout)

160 - Canelo kills Margarito (Too much weight for Margarito we never seen him here and this is where canelo is at his prime/peaking cant see anyone defeating canelo right now at this weight, this canelo will expose every single one of Margarito flaws and TKO Margarito imo).

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  oh thats correct, completely forgot about weight. Was just thinking their prime vs prime. but realistically

147 - Margarito kills Canelo (canelo was still learning wasnt 1/10th the fighter he is today and Margarito was a savage at this weight)

154 - its 50/50 (its 50/50 cause Canelo gas tank here is ify as hell and was still morphing into who he will become and the Margarito who showed up vs Pacquaio I believe has a good chance at beating the Canelo that showed up vs trout)

160 - Canelo kills Margarito (Too much weight for Margarito we never seen him here and this is where canelo is at his prime/peaking cant see anyone defeating canelo right now at this weight, this canelo will expose every single one of Margarito flaws and TKO Margarito imo).
                  1) Making weight would kill Nelo way before Margarito would.
                  2 and 3) Margarito's life above ww was a mess.

Comment

I think we've seen the last of this TS

Comment

Working...
                    X