No announcement yet.

Hopkins 160 run was pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    His most impressive win was Tarver. Prior to that I'd say John David Jackson and Glen Johnson. I won't count the blown up WW since his fans are quick to discredit GGGs win over Brook who was a very large WW. Winky was smaller and on the downslope. He padded his record at 160 against fighters whose names have been long forgotten...Robert Allen 3x, Joe Lipsey, Steve Frank, Andrew Council, Simon Brown, Segundo Mercado 2x, Lupe Aquino, Keith Holmes, Morrade Hakkar, Carl Daniels, all during his prime. The only ones missing were Kenny Getup and Willie Last.

He lost every time he stepped up and is lauded more for his longevity than the quality of his wins. He was a dirty fighter who could really stink up the place with cheap shots, head butts and a lot of clinching. But don't tell that to his fans who were sold on him.
    So true. I love how he got beat by 3 white boys after saying he would never get beat by a white boy. The Joe Smith ending to his career was amazing! A racist overrated asshat got what he deserved. I think he used PEDs with how he reacted to Pascal at the one press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      So true. I love how he got beat by 3 white boys after saying he would never get beat by a white boy. The Joe Smith ending to his career was amazing! A racist overrated asshat got what he deserved. I think he used PEDs with how he reacted to Pascal at the one press conference.
      I lost all respect for Hopkins after he said that to Calzaghe.

He was an absolute disgrace.

Comment

Comment

Hopkins top 10 P4P hardest head of all time.

Falls on his head and it doesn't leave a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            Hopkins top 10 P4P hardest head of all time.

Falls on his head and it doesn't leave a scratch.
            Truth.......lol

Comment

Did someone hack Larry..

Comment

Larry has a lot of different personalities. Sad part they're all obsessed with a fighter they don't like.

Comment

Yeah, Bernard was a total bum...

Comment

Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
                    lmao the HBO worker didn't even try to help him up he just moved out of the way and let him fall flat on the floor

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      GGG's resume is OK.

People saying it's the best in boxing or that he's "only fought bums" are equally silly.

It's solid, lots of good wins but no true elite rival.
                      Wow, common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X