Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch willing to fight Sergio Martinez at catchweight, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    From last year but still interesting, Froch is 166lbs in the video, says he walks around at 173lbs but says he can make 164lbs.

Who wins between Froch and Martinez at 163-164lbs?

(talks weight at 2:00 mins)

Also, how do you think a Froch, Martinez bout plays out? can he get to Sergio?
    I think Froch would beat Sergio, but only if Froch doesnt feel drained. And we wont know until after the fight is finished if Froch felt drained.
    But again i go with Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I can't see Martinez making $3-4million against Froch.
      Kessler is set to make $3.2 million (should he accept).

If Froch can win that fight or put on a FOTY, his drawing power will increase still further.

Comment

Kessler is set to make $3.2 million (should he accept).

If Froch can win that fight or put on a FOTY, his drawing power will increase still further.
        Personally I'd have serious doubts about any fight fan that claims they don't like to see Froch fight.

Comment

martinez would get ko'd..........theres no doubt in my mind.

Comment

martinez in realty hasn't fought the comp that froch has (not even close)

Comment

From last year but still interesting, Froch is 166lbs in the video, says he walks around at 173lbs but says he can make 164lbs.

Who wins between Froch and Martinez at 163-164lbs?

(talks weight at 2:00 mins)

Also, how do you think a Froch, Martinez bout plays out? can he get to Sergio?
              ask yourself this... How much did Chavez weigh when he fought Martinez who put on a showcase display of boxing skills and gave Chavez a boxing lesson. Martinez is too skilled for Froch who was getting dominated by Jermain Taylor before he caught him with a good shot. Martinez by decision or even KO.

Comment

This is the best fight that can be made in the Middle divisions.

Comment

Crazy how I have never thought of this fight, I really don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
                    ask yourself this... How much did Chavez weigh when he fought Martinez who put on a showcase display of boxing skills and gave Chavez a boxing lesson. Martinez is too skilled for Froch who was getting dominated by Jermain Taylor before he caught him with a good shot. Martinez by decision or even KO.
                    Equal chin (? Chavez hasn't taken shots from 168ers), a little more size. Other than that Froch is miles better than Jr. Jr had just as much of a weight advantage vs Zbik, and half the people had him losing vs this borderline scrub.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Equal chin (? Chavez hasn't taken shots from 168ers), a little more size. Other than that Froch is miles better than Jr. Jr had just as much of a weight advantage vs Zbik, and half the people had him losing vs this borderline scrub.
                      Chavez weighed 190 lbs that night of the fight. I know Froch is a much smarter fighter than Chavez but I don't think he can deal with the tempo that sergio sets as well as his brilliant footwork.

Comment

Working...
                      X