No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
    do you not understand the irony of all your posts?? you call people superfans yet you suck off trump nonstop..and now the never wrong crew who wont let up yet you and all your other trump deep throaters are the ones on here constantly posting this fairytale mess like Trump somehow will still be in office...ya'll are way past delusional and its getting frighting
    He swallows too

Comment

• All three videos present fake news. Why keep posting fake news? It’s all completely untrue. Can’t do better than posting false information?

Comment

• Affidavits are considered a very very weak type of evidence because they are not taken in court, and the affiant is not subject to cross-examination. Don’t you know anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          You don’t attach exhibits to a complaint.

Trump sure knows how to pick em.
          Hey dummy, keep up she's not part of his team.

Comment

• EVERYONE who loves freedom.....

EVERYONE who hates communist dictatorship.....

no, wait..... forget that.....

anyone who is not a leftie shlthead with no brains.....

1) STOP using google..... use bing, or whatever...
            2) boycott twitter

I mean seriously, twitter LMAO..... never had a twitter account, never will..... it sounds waaaaay too much like a gossip column for females than anything else

FACT: google are blatantly manipulating your dumb ass

on your next web search... test both, see the difference

been using bing for a while now, especially for anything controversial that relates to geo-politics... and I get entirely different results

FACT: google cannot be trusted

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Get the fuk gotta here. My wife and I weren't asked for ****. They asked if we brought our absentee ballot with us and we said no. They said ok sign this form and go vote. That was it.
              You do know I live in NV correct? Our voter roles have never been cleaned, ever. Out governor made mass mail voting three months before the election. We'll see how the hearing goes on the 3rd.
              He said Las Vegas not NV...

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                wait, I remember your "sworn affidavits are not evidence" comment

now, clear video footage is not evidence either ?

I think I see a pattern beginning to emerge

kid, what the fk is wrong with you?

FACT: only a lowlife shlt-stain would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

oh... and he cheated !

a creepy pedo...

... who sold his political office to China...

and he cheated...

Sworn affidavits aren’t evidence. They are hearsay. Do you remember me saying that.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  says the fake Aussie, with a history of being WRONG about everything LMAO

crawl back up your own ass kid

FACT: in this poll, Trump got twice as many votes as the corrupt pedo that you love so dearly

why do you support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China?
                  I am truly shocked to hear that a right wing echo chamber supports Trump

Meanwhile, IN THE REAL WORLD, Trump is a lame duck loser after suffering a humiliating landslide defeat

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Hey dummy, keep up she's not part of his team.
                    Sure she isn’t. It’s. Lead to me who the dummy is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      He said Las Vegas not NV...
                      Man you really need to catch up before you comment. Lay off the eggnog.

Comment

Working...
                      X