No announcement yet.

What's it like to have a girlfriend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you know that feeling when you dont have any money?

picture that and someone nagging at you at the same time
    So there's no way of getting around giving a girl your money when you're in a relationship?

If I got a girl, I would want her to have her own job. Even though I got paper, I don't think it's right for a girl to just be with me so she can elevate herself financially. I want a girl who likes me for me.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      So there's no way of getting around giving a girl your money when you're in a relationship?

If I got a girl, I would want her to have her own job. Even though I got paper, I don't think it's right for a girl to just be with me so she can elevate herself financially. I want a girl who likes me for me.
      OMG Id never give a woman money for sex I cant believe men are that pathetic, I mean using a hooker is better because its liek a takeaway pizza but you have to be the epitome of pathetic to willingly give a massive portion of your cash for what?

OMG men really are desperate

Comment

well you can't feed the b1tch ramen everynight

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          You have someone to bang whenever you'd like. It's like having a fkctoy
          Is that all it is though? A lot of the girls I encounter are lowkey annoying, crazy, and attention whores. I just want a girl who I can relax with and just be with. Someone who I don't have to go through all these hoops for or put on a clown show.

A lot of girls I encounter are attention whores. And many of them seem crazy. I just want a girl who is down to earth and not boujee.

Comment

Is that all it is though? A lot of the girls I encounter are lowkey annoying, crazy, and attention whores. I just want a girl who I can relax with and just be with. Someone who I don't have to go through all these hoops for or put on a clown show.

A lot of girls I encounter are attention whores. And many of them seem crazy. I just want a girl who is down to earth and not boujee.

sounds like you need a fat chick

Comment

CHECK HE NEEDS A FAT GIRL

Comment

omg look at this pervert i caznt believe its real

i guess its a good sexual selection tactic make your gf so unattractive you only have to fend off other chubby chasers

Comment

You spend all of your time trying to guess what she's angry about and she only tells you when she's no longer angry.

Then next time she gets angry she brings up how you refused to talk to her about why she was angry last time.
                  Last edited by ////; 06-02-2017, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    You spend all of your time trying to guess what she's angry about and she only tells you when she's no longer angry.

Then next time she gets angry she brings up how you refused to talk to her about why she was angry last time.
                    OMG I hate women so much

Comment

sammiches and poon

but you gotta pay double whenever you wanna watch a movie
                      Pfft...I rarely ever go to the movies. With the kids, it's like 80 bucks....ridiculous.

I just wait for them to come out on my Apple TV.

well you can't feed the b1tch ramen everynight
                      I've tried it. Didn't work to well.

You're killing me!!

Comment

Working...
                      X