Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia Admits Hes Racist And The Pathetic Part OF IT All...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    You still don't get it. Your statement "I wouldn't consider" does nothing to negate the publicly known facts. You would have looked like a compete idiot if you went in front of the WBC and tried to use your irrelevant examples that have nothing to do with statements made on international TV, as to why they shouldn't suspend Broner. And you would have looked even more idiotic if you tried using your examples to tell CBS they shouldn't fire Imus for making statements on national radio. When Broner spouted his comments, there was a huge public outrage in the boxing and sports community and he was even brought in front of the WBC and was suspended as the result of his RACIST COMMENTS. And Don Imus, same situation, a huge public outrage against him and CBS fired him over his RACIST COMMENTS. The bold statements these guys made were CATEGORICALLY RACIST. This is not even remotely up for debate.
    Well, that just makes the WBC and CBS lame, not me. It's largely a matter of perspective, and no, I am not an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
      Well, that just makes the WBC and CBS lame, not me. It's largely a matter of perspective, and no, I am not an idiot.
      Don't flatter yourself, WBC and CBS AND thousands if not millions of people were offended by very obvious racist remarks that have flown right over your head. And no, it is not a matter of perspective, it is a matter of clear interpretation and Broner and Imus made categorically racist remarks and were confronted properly as the result.
      Last edited by richardt; 11-14-2016, 12:49 PM.

Comment

The Irony of people on this forum trying to call Angel out for being "Racist"

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Don't flatter yourself, WBC and CBS AND thousands if not millions of people were offended by very obvious racist remarks that have flown right over your head. And no, it is not a matter of perspective, it is a matter of clear interpretation and Broner and Imus made categorically racist remarks and were confronted properly as the result.
          It obviously is a matter of perspective, hence me and several others not being offended. Race is such a touchy subject that people take a much more black and white view (no pun intended) in regards to it than they do most any other subject.

Comment

How stupid are liberals? They claim that white people are racist yet their side is doing exactly what they predicted Trump supporters would do had he lost (riots, death threats, racist acts). I agree with everything Angel said. A true American patriot.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
              It obviously is a matter of perspective, hence me and several others not being offended. Race is such a touchy subject that people take a much more black and white view (no pun intended) in regards to it than they do most any other subject.
              You and several others don't quantify the huge masses who were offended by categorically racist remarks made by Broner and Don Imus and the backlash and repercussions undeniably support that those remarks were racist. Both of those men irreversibly branded themselves as racists. Again, it is not a matter of perspective, the English language is very clear when emotions are latched onto bold, crass statements. I've worked in school systems and there are known markers for defining a racist comment or slur. There is no guesswork at all. It is based on simple facts that are not left to interpretation at all.
              Last edited by richardt; 11-18-2016, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X