Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gloria Steinem calls ****Hub "a danger to women"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99% of the **** on there is disgusting and you'd have to be a damaged individual to be aroused by it, but also wonder if it keeps a lot of would-be rapists off the street. Rape has declined over 50% since 2000.

A guy like larry would be snooping around in someones hedge with his dick out being shot at but with modern technology he can just spend all day whacking off and making up stories about being a hardworking father figure.
    Last edited by ////; 12-08-2017, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Actually no.

If some men didn't have good quality **** that was free and readily available, they would be raping as we speak. ****hub and other free **** sites keep violent rapists off the streets. Like me for instance.

Comment

you know shes all up in the lesbo sites.

Comment

All the ugly bitches be like "****Hub is stopping me getting fucked, men rather wank to pretty women. Burn it!!!"

Comment

I wouldn't mind hard **** being outlawed for general consumption. Let it exist on the fringes, but it's detrimental to society at large as mainstream as it has become.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              99% of the **** on there is disgusting and you'd have to be a damaged individual to be aroused by it, but also wonder if it keeps a lot of would-be rapists off the street. Rape has declined over 50% since 2000.

A guy like larry would be snooping around in someones hedge with his dick out being shot at but with modern technology he can just spend all day whacking off and making up stories about being a hardworking father figure.
              Damn. You throwing Haye makers at everybody in this comment

Poor Larry took it right on the chin though.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Thanks to ****hub few horny bastards are at home wanking like Willy Wanker instead of raping..

We Wuz Wankz and ****...

Now that I think of it, that joke reminds me of the Bob Saget roast. I forgot which roaster said it, probably Jeff Ross, but this is hilarious:

"I would just like to thank Bob for making Full House, because for one hour 5 days a week all the pedophiles in America were off the streets"

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

Comment

You gotta pick your battles Gloria.

For instance, I choose to battle my c0ck and balls every night while watching the high quality content ****Hub has made available.

Comment

well why do so many women feature in it then? Noones forcing them to suck ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X