Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revoke their licenses!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was a robbery. I started to rewatch it. It is definitely a robbery of epic proportions.

People confuse the fact that Manny looked older and slower, and got hit by shots he should not get hit by, and had a tougher time than he should have, with Manny actually losing the fight.

Fighting below expectations has nothing to do with losing a fight.

For example. Go watch the second round. Pacquiao clearly won that round. It is very clear. More head shots more body shots, harder, more accurate and better.

But the announcers are excited, as I am sure everyone there was, that Horn is in there and coming forward. But he is getting tagged.

Comment

The guy who scored it 117-111 definitely shouldn't be allowed to judge a fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        Isn't is past your bedtime. A childish, immature, snot-nosed brat like you should be sound asleep with your bottle in your mouth right now..
        Based off this thread, thats what you should be doing

Comment

All of those judges who score the Pacquaio/Horn fight should have their licenses revoked and should never be allowed to just another boxing contest again!

I am not a fan of Manny Pacquaio and I never have been. However, I am an avid boxing fan. What I just saw was the worst robbery I have seen in 40 years of watching boxing. Teddy Atlas had the fight 116-111 for Pacquaio. I had it 117-111 for Pacquaio, There is no way in hell anyone with with any sense could have Horn winning this fight!
          I am Impressed with your honesty. I actually had It 116-112 for Pacquiao. I have no Idea how anyone could have had Horn winning.

Sometimes In boxing when a fighter does better then expected $h!t like this happens. It also didn't hurt that he was fighting In Horns back yard.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
            lol outlands him by double the punches 'not a robbery doe, close fight'

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              lol outlands him by double the punches 'not a robbery doe, close fight'
              Compubox has been a joke. This is what you idiots have used to justify so many of your robberies

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                That's why great fighters like Roy and Floyd would never risk going overseas to fight hometown fighters.. Boxing is a mess
                Roy has been going overseas and has been getting KO'd on several different continents already

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Compubox has been a joke. This is what you idiots have used to justify so many of your robberies
                  not watched the full fight but watched a few rounds, looked pretty damn one sided to me. horns shots werent landing.

Comment

What I just saw was the worst robbery I have seen in 40 years of watching boxing.
                    Williams/Lara bro. Williams/Lara.

Your statement is nullified by Williams/Lara and forever shall be.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                      The guy who scored it 117-111 definitely shouldn't be allowed to judge a fight again.
                      That "guy" was Waleska Roldan.

Here's the official scorecard:

And...I'll just leave this here:

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      And one of the judges is Waleska Roldan - the same Waleska Roldan who gave a gift to Heather Hardy in 2014.

Comment

Working...
                      X