Do you consider Angel Garcia racist ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only very...

Comment

• People just don't understand...he's a Rican from the Northeast - culturally AAs/Ricans are quite interwined up there.

Move along folks - such a vapid waste of space

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post

Puerto Ricans are Black, and they say that word if they want to. Other Black people (African-Americans) don't have an issue with it, by and large. It's not said in the same way racists say it. We were slaves, too, and are just as Black as they are, even if we know our mix. You think Black people aren't mixed, too? History and genetics tells us otherwise.

You remind me of thewhitegirl's father, tellin' me that I can't say "we're all the same" to other Native Americans, when I don't think about it in the way a racist like he does. I just know my history and my background.

The white man doesn't decide who we are, so stop it.

just lol at this. bruh the only thing all puerto ricans have in common is, by definition, theyre from puerto rico.

theres quite a difference between trinidad and the garcias no? all puerto ricans arent black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
          Apparently he's not racist as he is part african
          Thoughts...
          LOL. No African can be racist ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Haha.

Comment

Working...
          X