No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson Inks New Five Fight Deal With Matchroom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson Inks New Five Fight Deal With Matchroom

Lewis Ritson has signed a new five fight deal with Matchroom Boxing. The Newcastle ace landed the Lord Lonsdale belt for keeps last weekend on his home patch, drilling Paul Hyland Jnr inside a round in front of a raucous Metro Radio Arena crowd.
    [Click Here To Read More]

maybe dodd next or someone on the slide like barrosso or moses?

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
      maybe dodd next or someone on the slide like barrosso or moses?
      I think barroso or a shot at the European would be a more logical step. He’s already shown he’s head and shoulders above the likes of coyle, Cardle and Dodd.

Comment

It should be Burns or the European title next if the fight is in the UK, if his next fight is in the US I'd like to see him go to war with Mason Menard

Comment

More world level opposition in the near future I hope

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            I think barroso or a shot at the European would be a more logical step. He’s already shown he’s head and shoulders above the likes of coyle, Cardle and Dodd.
            Yeah that's what casuals would wanna see but the Tatli guy could beat him? Plus is he really head and shoulder over British level or is he just big manning people? The casuals have started a hype train with this kid.

Comment

Yeah that's what casuals would wanna see but the Tatli guy could beat him? Plus is he really head and shoulder over British level or is he just big manning people? The casuals have started a hype train with this kid.
              Either way it’s pointless him fighting at British level if he’s big manning them or not he’s wiping them out with ease so it’s best to move on. I can see why people are excited but I guess we’ll see his true quality when he steps up in class

Comment

He won the British title outright in less than 6 rounds combined.

The hype train is in full effect my son. Not just by casuals either.

Feel free to join it at anytime...

Comment

Be nice if Fa$t £ddie could get him Tatli on his next Monaco card.

Comment

Soon as eddy heard the noise that was made by the crowd at the last fight you could see the fruit machine spinning in his mind.

Ritson can sell out the arena every few month easily

Comment

Working...
                    X