Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter Claims $4.3 Million Court Win Over Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHHA YAssssss!!

I was just saying how Wilder will never see a penny of this in an earlier thread, and some dude said I was wrong!

WIN Here.. WIN there... WIN WIN EVERYWHERE.

WILDER U SCARED PUNK ***** BUM!! fight for your money!

Comment

It was only a matter of time! I knew from the start that this was going to happen eventually. Wilder has now been exposed!

Comment

The same folks crying that Canelo didn't get fined are in here rejoicing that Povetkin didnt have to pay

Comment

Does this just mean that Wilder isn't going to get paid from the cancelled Povetkin fight? Or does this mean he has to pay this out of his own pocket?

Comment

Originally posted by sore_back View Post
            Does this just mean that Wilder isn't going to get paid from the cancelled Povetkin fight? Or does this mean he has to pay this out of his own pocket?
            Wilder hasn't been payed yet. And now that the final decision has been made, he won't get paid at all anymore!
            Last edited by Mr Objecitivity; 04-20-2018, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Link? I thought Wilder won that case already & it was on appeal?

If its on appeal & Ryabinsky wins this time doesn't that just mean Wilder gots a chance to appeal again from his side this time.
              Yep

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=736733

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                The same folks crying that Canelo didn't get fined are in here rejoicing that Povetkin didnt have to pay
                Ryabinsky. He won a purse bid and Wilders team expect him to pay for a fight that didn't happen, how is that fair to him? If someone else won the purse bid would they expect them to pay too?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I guess the main difference is that Ryabinsky & Povetkin have proved in court that Povetkin did not consume PED at all (after meldonium been banned).

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Link? I thought Wilder won that case already & it was on appeal?

If its on appeal & Ryabinsky wins this time doesn't that just mean Wilder gots a chance to appeal again from his side this time.
                    Yeah Wilder won & will win given Pov continued PEED Pops

Comment

Deontay Wilder should sign a management and promotional deal with Eddie Hearn.

Comment

Working...
                      X