Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-28-2018, 03:29 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 948 Post(s)
mcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond reputemcdonalds has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 64,661.64

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtmal View Post
PBF/Shane is the fight everybody wants to see...no more pbf excuses for avoiding fighting the ww champ....that is all
Quote:
yeah yeah yeah...shane wasn't no spring chicken

ain't stop floyd from cherrypicking 'em...
You've been exposed already!!!!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
mcdonalds is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-28-2018, 03:31 PM #12
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 12951 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 988,831,774,750,353,280.00
Total Points: 988,831,788,950,729,088.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
What's even worse is a few years ago when this article came out it was considering a laughing stock.

Baffling.
It's pure anger. Thats what is so sad.

Dude has been doing this for almost 10 years. he sits behind the computer, rages that Floyd and Bhop are successful, gets mad , and then posts the wildest shit he can think of just to make himself feel better.

Now he is being razzed a bit, deservedly, and he gets even angrier and starts making even crazier threads then he did 10 years ago.

The site needs to hire Oprah or Dr. Phil as a mod FFS!
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:32 PM #13
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 5181 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,106,000,058,110,502,240,256.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

The whole 100-0 thing is ridiculous but let's look at Khan's rise and what May would have done in his place.

Khan got his first loss in his 19th pro fight, fighting a tall, rangy lightweight with serious power, less than 3 months after his previous bout.

Mayweather in his 19th fight fought Angel Manfredy, a guy with 2 previous losses, including a KO loss.

Khan, just 2 fights and a year into his comeback fought one of the best light welters around, Mayweather would not fight another world title holder for almost 3 years.

Khan, after being robbed against Peterson, and with the rematch abandoned due to Peterson cheating, instead of fighting some lower tier light welter (May would have done that) faced one of the champs of the division in Garcia.
soul_survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:34 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,165,787.46
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 
Default Shane Mosley: “Canelo is Acting Like Floyd Mayweather By Cherry Picking and Ducking F

FIGHT HUB: Now Shane as You know, Canelo has taken a lot of Criticism for vacating the WBC the title. You tweeted, “Canelo vacated his title instead of fighting GGG, Wow! Great fighters step up when challenges like these are made, very disappointing”

SHANE: Yeah, Yeah, I think great fighters do step up when there are fights like that, especially when they are winnable fights. Canelo has been around the game a long time, his been training since he was a kid, and I actually have Canelo a little bit ahead if he can take GGG’s shots. So, I’m not sure how much longer it’s going to take to FOR HIM TO TAKE A BETTER SHOT, but he takes good shots anyway.

He (canelo) has great boxing ability, he moves around well in the ring, great defense er….great team of coaches. I think he’s ready, I can look at him and see he’s ready, the world can see he’s ready. They both are in their primes where they are ready to fight each other. I don’t know why this fight is not happening, the only reason I can think of is that maybe Golden Boy and the company is saying that “Hold your horses, don’t fight yet, wait a minute ….don’t let them rush you, we’re going to fight a Lemieux of someone else at 160, get a fight in, get another fighter at 160….then fight GGG.” But like I said in my Tweet, you have Tommy Hearns, Roberto Duran, going from lightweight to middleweight (and he’s shorter than me), Sugar Ray Leonard jumped up as well, so we have all these guys jumping up in weight and winning. Myself included (light weight K/O-ing everybody to 154 to fight Oscar.) |

I just don’t get it , maybe it’s a different era, the Mayweather era where they want to fight the light guys first and then build themselves up and then wait till the guy gets too old or is no longer interested then they can win. But the fight fans want to see when they are their best when they can win.
djtmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:34 PM #15
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 12951 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 988,831,774,750,353,280.00
Total Points: 988,831,788,950,729,088.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 

TS post from 2009 below:

Quote:
Getting major props for beating up on two divisions smaller fighters. Leave Pac alone Floyd and fight Shane and Cotto. Don't go the Bernard route. You'll get more props for fighting guys your size who have equal talent.
Now he is creating threads criticizing Floyd for doing what djtmal said he should.

come on now! this is getting sad!
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:36 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12484 Post(s)
The Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond reputeThe Madison has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 717,278,641,730,696,985,444,352.00
Total Points: 717,278,641,730,696,985,444,352.00
One of Boxingscene's Best - Freedom. Keep up the great posts, man! - anthonydavid11 Trump wins - Freedom. HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim for many excellent posts - Freedom. 
Keeping the Ward idiots in line.  Great job! - anthonydavid11 Happy New Years man - Teetotaler RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 
For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc 
Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 

Floyd fans triggered In 1,2,3......
The Madison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:38 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1788 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,007,921,000,145,920.00
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
British star Amir Khan (31-3, 19KOs) has brushed off reports on why Floyd Mayweather Jr. rejected him for a possible fight on September 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Mayweather's his team members have stated in interviews that Khan 'talked too much' and that cost him the opportunity. The frontrunner right now is Andre Berto, who shares the same trainer as Khan in Virgil Hunter. Khan is going to fight in the fall.

Khan says nobody from the Mayweather camp or his adviser Al Haymon (who also works with Mayweather) contacted him with any warning to stop talking in the press.

“That is false; no one from Mayweather’s team got in touch with me,” Khan said to The National. “He can use whatever excuses he likes, but the bottom line is Floyd is scared. He knows I’m fast and can give him his first loss. Amir Khan brings more money, more fans, more exposure on the table.

“I mean, my fight against Chris Algieri got the highest-ever ratings in 10 years of a free-to-air boxing bout in the US. Everybody is criticising him for not picking me; the likes of Mike Tyson, ‘Sugar’ Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler. He’s been cherry-picking all his career.”

Khan uses unbeaten IBF 140-pound champion Cesar Cuenca, who has an identical 48-0 record as Mayweather, as an example to crack Floyd record.

“Who is Cuenca? I don’t know who he is; never heard of him. And this proves exactly my point on Mayweather: lots of unknown fighters are undefeated. Records mean nothing in today’s world, what matters is the legitimacy of the opponents you fight," Khan said.

“If I wanted, I could’ve been 100-0 right now, I could’ve cherry-picked all the easy fights and remained undefeated. It means nothing in the world of boxing.”
If he REALLY said that then i think he needs a brainscan and a nice retirement party.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:40 PM #18
Zombie Taylor

Quoted: 1539 Post(s)
dan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 587,745,094,010,585,084,854,272.00
Total Points: 587,747,013,390,540,977,733,632.00
you deserve a medal for being a truly truly atg poster - jas I see you hit the lotto...congratulations :fing02: - -jose- Congrats good call. - Scott.Weiland. Enjoy - kennylimon solid - SlySlickSmooth 
ATG poster - Croyd a cookie for ur kitchen post lol - sugarsmosley Thx 4 points,made WC more fun - Scott.Weiland knows s**t about boxin' - SlySlickSmooth No Message - Scott Weiland 
Ran out of greenies - Beercules Hope you like cold beer bro! :-) - Tyler_Durden thanks for the help - KO MX lol - -jose- Merry Xmas m8,i hope it's a good one but more importantly a safe one Dan - HughJass 
Merry Christmas, fellow Rigotard. - Sweet Pea 50 Happy New Year Dan m8 - HughJass :) - Salim_Shady Cheers! - Tyler_Durden :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ƒallenloki Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ƒallenloki Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ƒallenloki Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Daniel Alpha 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

Khan uses unbeaten IBF 140-pound champion Cesar Cuenca, who has an identical 48-0 record as Mayweather, as an example to crack Floyd record.

“Who is Cuenca? I don’t know who he is; never heard of him."

This guy. Even funnier is Khan wanted to fight him.
dan_cov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:41 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
Xi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,939,615,899,371.80
Total Points: 27,017,939,621,049,136.00
Pretend it's kanye, b1tch - El-blanco Here's a vibrator for your ass, you f@ggot. - Mike D No Message - Krusher P4P #1 Pretend it's Floyd Phaggot - El-blanco 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
TS post from 2009 below:

Now he is creating threads criticizing Floyd for doing what djtmal said he should.

come on now! this is getting sad!
Flip floppin h0e.....he talks the same way he walks.....always switching.
Xi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:44 PM #20
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 4120 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,573,868,583,975,316,881,408.00
Total Points: 1,573,869,613,195,433,082,880.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

TS, are you suffering from brain damage?
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
'handpicked', 100-0, 49-0, acting, admits, ahead, cashing, cesar, chávez, cherry, didn't, ducking, dudes, floyd, greater, hits, julio, keith, khan:, mayweather, mayweather's, mosley:, opponents, pacquiao, picked, picking, picking?, randum, record, shane, thurman, title, world, youtube, “canelo

User Tag List