Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What's in Store for Timothy Bradley this Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Bring on a abregu rematch. Im guessing he isn't keeping a Feb fight date like arum said
    I see this is becoming more of an option now amongst the people. When I suggested it everybody was like "WTF **** NO!" blah blah.
    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 01-16-2013, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I think Freddie Roach is his trainer.
      Oh, damn so who am I confusing him for? One of the Garcia's train this other foreigner who fought on ESPN a few months ago. I know for sure the "OTHER" Garcia trains this 1 foreigner that just fought overseas too. So confused...

Comment

The samething that has been going on since he beat Manny which is absolutely nothing! Bradley didn't think long term with him move to Top Rank and he lost more than he gained with beating Manny. His career is in shambles right now and he only has himself to blame. I respect turning down the Peterson fight. Bradley played himself and probably walks around all day like this now

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Imagine having your hand raised vs Manny and then your next fight 1 year later is Jan Zaveck?
          Got to stay busy though man.

Hopkins beat Trinidad and his next fight was Carl Daniels. He beat Oscar and his next fight was Howard Eastman. Mosley beat De La Hoya and his next fight was Antonio Diaz. Fighters now a days don't want to fight their way to the top. They sit back and wait for **** to be handed to them.

That's why I like Robert Guerrero. He called out Floyd last year and everybody laughed at the idea. What did he do? He took on two tough fights at welterweight and fought his way to the top.
          Last edited by -PBP-; 01-16-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            I see this is becoming more of an option now amongst the people. When I suggested it everybody was like "WTF **** NO!" blah blah.
            So beating manny gets him a crack at jan zaveck or the long awaited carlos abregu rematch.

Well at least abregu 2 will have a chance to set the record for "lowest number of paying fans in a rematch".

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
              The samething that has been going on since he beat Manny which is absolutely nothing! Bradley didn't think long term with him move to Top Rank and he lost more than he gained with beating Manny. His career is in shambles right now and he only has himself to blame. I respect turning down the Peterson fight. Bradley played himself and probably walks around all day like this now
              He took a risk, it didn't pay off. Now it's time to move on and try to capture that motivation he had pre-Pacquiao. I really hope that the $$$ hasn't doused Bradley's fire.

Bradley/Provodnikov in February, then Allakverdiev/Matthysse in June/July, then fight Pac/Marquez in late 2013.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 01-16-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Hopkins beat Trinidad and his next fight was Carl Daniels. He beat Oscar and his next fight was Howard Eastman. Mosley beat De La Hoya and his next fight was Antonio Diaz. Fighters now a days don't want to fight their way to the top. They sit back and wait for **** to be handed to them.

That's why I like Robert Guerrero. He called out Floyd last year and everybody laughed at the idea. What did he do? He took on two tough fights at welterweight and fought his way to the top.
                yeah but he isn't staying busy.

True about Bhop (i was at both fights) but he didn't get screwed. This situation feels a little different.

Bradley could be Ghost right now.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Hopkins beat Trinidad and his next fight was Carl Daniels. He beat Oscar and his next fight was Howard Eastman. Fighters now a days don't want to fight their way to the top. They sit back and wait for **** to be handed to them.

Amen. Unlike Canelo... "Hey I want Floyd or Pacquiao!" And what did he do? He kept fighting well you know who and what....
                  Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  So beating manny gets him a crack at jan zaveck or the long awaited carlos abregu rematch.

Well at least abregu 2 will have a chance to set the record for "lowest number of paying fans in a rematch".
                  Well, at least for the Abregu rematch there's the suspense of "Let's see what Abregu can do with a healthy hand". At least for me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Amen. Unlike Canelo... "Hey I want Floyd or Pacquiao!" And what did he do? He kept fighting well you know who and what....

Well, at least for the Abregu rematch there's the suspense of "Let's see what Abregu can do with a healthy hand". At least for me anyway.
                    yeah you, carlos, and his parents!

It would've been better for boxing if JMM had gotten the robbery and Tim had KO'd Manny.

Comment

I think there are enough options out there for Bradley to help him build his credibility back, but he has to make them happen soon instead of waiting around.

Comment

Working...
                      X