your ignorance is not thread worthy...

Comment

All white people look like Fonzie:

Comment

also, asian girls would be perfect if they had ass

Comment

black girls would be perfect without their middle finger to snap with

Comment

also chicken and watermelons are delicious, it's not a black thing, it's just really nice, and i think anyone that doesn't like chicken and watermelons are ****s

Comment

We are all very interested in what you think white people look like.

Speaking of being ignorant, ever create a scene at the movies because some other black dude spilled hotsauce on your air ones?

I'll bet you have, then started complaining about "people is all in my binness..." while your baby mama Keisha is patting her braids cause "theys be itchin.."

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                We are all very interested in what you think white people look like.

Speaking of being ignorant, ever create a scene at the movies because some other black dude spilled hotsauce on your air ones?

I'll bet you have, then started complaining about "people is all in my binness..." while your baby mama Keisha is patting her braids cause "theys be itchin.."
                all white people remind me of brandon lee

it's like the same face on everyone despite some being fat, skinny etc

i know, it's weird cuz brandon is asian

also that's never happened to me

Comment

Originally posted by Cashis Clay View Post
                  all white people remind me of brandon lee

it's like the same face on everyone despite some being fat, skinny etc

i know, it's weird cuz brandon is asian

also that's never happened to me
                  But you wear a doo rag and shirts three times your size, dont ya..

Speaking of Asians, one time when I was really drunk, I saw this Asian girl whose butt was poking out more than usual for an Asian so I yelled out loud in public.. "What up ASIAN BUTT??!!!"

I had to do it.

Comment

the perferct girl would be an asian girls ****(they are the softest of them all) on a black girls body (thick and curvy)with a white girls personality(knows her place is in the kitchen)

Comment

Working...
                    X