Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Dillian Whyte deserving of a shot at the WBC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    No, Wilder fought Gavern before Stiverne, Whyte has beaten much better fighters than Wilder has pre-Stiverne.

he doesn't have to jump through hoops, he's #1 WBC silver champion and has beaten other contenders.

He deserves his shot, fact.
    Wilder fought Gavern in a stay busy fight as the Stiverne fight had already been ordered. Fact.
    Do your research please...

And even if Wilder didn’t deserve a shot two wrongs don’t make a right, Rocky Fielding has beaten better opponents than Habib Ahmed, does that suddenly make him deserving of the WBO title shot he’s getting???

Comment

Hell, he's not. But a fat bum with a big mouth can make fights happen nowadays.

Comment

Yes, but AJ vs Wilder should be next.

Comment

Originally posted by RussB23 View Post
          Yes, but AJ vs Wilder should be next.
          Yep. End of conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by TyroneDeShawn View Post
            Povetkin, to me that is the only other candidate that deserves a shot that and a win over Povetkin is much bigger than Whyte.
            I see. i wouldn't have a problem with that.

Comment

number 1 contender then.

Comment

Eddie Hearn needs to follow his original plans of getting this bum Dillan Shyte a fight with Dominic Breazeale for a final eliminator! this clown wants to fight a shot Chisora, washed up Helenius and the club bouncer Lucas Browne for a shot at the champ?!

“Let Dillian Whyte fight Breazeale and maybe the winners [of Whyte-Breazeale and Wilder vs. Stiverne] face each other,” said Hearn to IFL TV.

But we know that they could of had that spot if Eddie Hearn had a little faith in Dillian, instead when the opportunity was present in 2017 when Braezeale was left without an opponent on the undercard of Wilder vs. Stiverne II. mismatchroom tried to lowball Dominic with chump change -- had Eddie Hearn been serious they would of got the fight done, who knows maybe Whyte would of got a lucky punch in and beat Dominic and thereby becoming mandatory to Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder.

'Fast' Eddie Hearn and his ugly goblin Dillian Shyte has resulted to smear campaigns against Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder ( instead of EARNING it).

Mismatchroom are desperately trying to bait Wilder in to accepting Dillian Shyte to give A.J a little more time ; how they would love to be the mandatory to win a purse bid to draw Deontay in to the UK so they can rob him with one of those crooked ref -- did you see how Ian John Lewis was more concern on getting Whyte to the neutral corner than worrying about Lucas Browne ( who was laying face down on the floor motionless ) well being?! this incompetence never fails in the UK -- but I digress, these UK refs sicken me.

I found the dialog of Dillian Whyte in his post-fight interview to be scripted, the narrative was surely written by SkY and Mismatchroom to sell a potential PPV with Deontay, at the same time debase his character as the peoples champ : the notion was that Dillian had done enough beating a defenseless out of shape punching-bag in Lucas Browne ; totally undermining the World Boxing Council protocols is very unprofessional! mismatchroom made it seem that somehow this was some eliminator and that Wilder was being incompliant!

Comment

Absolutely

Comment

Sure, Whyte can get his shot at the title after the unification against Joshua vs Wilder. You know, the more important fight

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Wilder fought Gavern in a stay busy fight as the Stiverne fight had already been ordered. Fact.
                      Do your research please...

And even if Wilder didn’t deserve a shot two wrongs don’t make a right, Rocky Fielding has beaten better opponents than Habib Ahmed, does that suddenly make him deserving of the WBO title shot he’s getting???
                      What the hell are you arguing about Whyte is the WBC No1 Contender fact, Joshua is not offering Wilder fight fact, Joshua threatened to freeze out Wilder fact.

I just dont understand how you fanboys just make up things you want when the reality is clear in front of you.

Wilder has no control in this and after a while the WBC will have to give Whyte the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X