Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a Valid Argument that Gonzalez is P4P King?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a Valid Argument that Gonzalez is P4P King?

Boxrec has him 19th P4P and he's fighting a guy with 16-2 record. So how is he so great? Estrada and Villoria?

he has a better resume than the guys below him, is undefeated across 3 divisions, doesn't hold/clinch/bend over and look at the canvas to win but because you are uninformed i guess none of that counts. if you don't see it or know about it, it doesn't matter/exist

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      he has a better resume than the guys below him, is undefeated across 3 divisions, doesn't hold/clinch/bend over and look at the canvas to win but because you are uninformed i guess none of that counts. if you don't see it or know about it, it doesn't matter/exist
      those 3 division equal 7 pounds. Give me names little sheep. Why doesn't Gonzalez fight Inoue? Scared.

Comment

Well he is a 3 division Undefeated champ that stays busy. He deserves to fight a 16-2 guy because honestly the beatdown he gave Viloria was very good. Now if he continues to fight 16-2 fighters after this than yeah take away the #1 spot but I doubt he takes it easy next.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          Why doesn't Gonzalez fight Inoue? Scared.
          Inuoue said he wasnt ready yet for Gonzalez, so there's that...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Well he is a 3 division Undefeated champ that stays busy. He deserves to fight a 16-2 guy because honestly the beatdown he gave Viloria was very good. Now if he continues to fight 16-2 fighters after this than yeah take away the #1 spot but I doubt he takes it easy next.
            Just last year he fought a guy with 20 loses. And he's refusing to fight his toughest opponent unless he gets 2M which will never happen. I think he maybe be top 10

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              Boxrec has him 19th P4P and he's fighting a guy with 16-2 record. So how is he so great? Estrada and Villoria?
              0f course he does

put his resume besides more hyped guys like Kovalev, GGG or Canelo. His resume is clearly superior and he is the most complete boxer puncher in the game. He is a well school. precise fighter

he is one of my favs for that reason. He doesnt waste anything and those hard combos....phew

Comment

Viloria was a Uninmas fighter when Gonzalez cherry picked him.

Comment

The 16-2 guy isnt a stay busy fight lol. Its arguably his best fight since he joined up with HBO, depending how past it you thought Viloria was

Ruenroeng is at least top3 (along with RG and Estrada) at Fly and Arroyo lost a razor thin decision to him, dropping him in the process. He's a good fighter, solid top 10 opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    0f course he does

put his resume besides more hyped guys like Kovalev, GGG or Canelo. His resume is clearly superior and he is the most complete boxer puncher in the game. He is a well school. precise fighter

he is one of my favs for that reason. He doesnt waste anything and those hard combos....phew
                    16-2 type guys don't belong with P4P king.

Comment

Working...
                    X