No announcement yet.

Will You Boycotgtf I aint spel rihgt nah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Hoping I can give you green K for that tidbit, that is interesting.
    Almost forgot to say the name of the actress in that movie. It was Kitten Natividad. She was also the one on the movie screen in the movie Another 48 Hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Almost forgot to say the name of the actress in that movie. It was Kitten Natividad. She was also the one on the movie screen in the movie Another 48 Hours.
      Was she "natural?" I always thought she was. I mean those jugs they were 100% human tissue and not silicon?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Was she "natural?" I always thought she was. I mean those jugs they were 100% human tissue and not silicon?
        I thought they were, but according to boob pedia, they're enhanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          I thought they were, but according to boob pedia, they're enhanced.
          Ill be damned! I owe the queenB an apology.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            - -Good buddy was working a **** store nites to pay for college, so I dropped by for a Looksee.

He locked up the store while we watched Batman and Robin rescue two appreciative gals and a Great Dane flick. **** met my expectations of exploiting the feminine form, so never a need for any follow up when the only thing I was interested in was pure, natural childbearing women.

**** for soft lads, not I.
            Well, according to Anthony who I trust, and his source was "*********" I believe...I owe you one...yes she was enhanced! I thought she was au natural.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
              Max Kellermen pretty much summed it up 'Boxing fans and in general people pretend as if they WANT clarity'. But in reality people want UNCERTAINTY, 'Is this fight going to happen' 'When is it going to happen?' 'Who is the best? 'I think this fighter can beat this fighter' 'I disagree' etc
              I must be unique, then, 'cause I want clarity. If to believe Kellerman, why bother to have any fights at all. Just let us guess who would have possibly won that fight, if that's what we want.

I honestly think that NFL, BASKETBALL, SOCCER and these group think lemming types sports will all fall apart as we progress into the future
              Most of the times, I find soccer rather boring. But the sport is growing and growing and has become, worldwide, the gladiator sport of our time.
              One thing soccer has done right, they have ONE 'sanctioning' body, FIFA. The soccer fans never have to live in uncertainty of who is the best, who are top 10 or whatsoever going on in their world.
              Last edited by Ben Bolt; 08-22-2019, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post
                I must be unique, then, 'cause I want clarity. If to believe Kellerman, why bother to have any fights at all. Just let us guess who would have possibly won that fight, if that's what we want

Most of the times, I find soccer rather boring. But the sport is growing and growing and has become, worldwide, the gladiator sport of our time.
                One thing soccer has done right, they have ONE 'sanctioning' body, FIFA. The soccer fans never have to live in uncertainty of who is the best, who are top 10 or whatsoever going on in their world.
                In the moment of clarity, the satisfaction is shorted lived 'It is the journey and adventure, with all its uncertainty' that is what people truly want ''The adventure the never ending story'.

Soccer is not the gladiator sport of our time, and never will be 'It was and is a leisure activity', it is also game of opinion. 'All team sports are lemming type sports' go and research it for yourself, and check the behavior of the hardcore fans within them sports. 'I am not stating that, I don't enjoy them sports sometimes' But as a kid and a man, I have never obsessively been warped by these sports, I support individuals not teams blindly.

As I have explained up above, boxing will out live all of these sophisticated civilized sports 'Because boxing is not just a sport, and within its embryonic stage it was not a mere leisure activity'. Soccer, NBA, NFL these are just leisure activities fundamentally.

Boxing & Prize Fighting was around before sports as we know it existed. Boxing is apart of human DNA, fighting and surviving is encoded deeply within our make up. 'And ultimately this is why boxing will not ever disappear, nether will the other fundamental Olympic sports'.
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-22-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

In the moment of clarity, the satisfaction is shorted lived 'It is the journey and adventure, with all its uncertainty' that is what people truly want ''The adventure the never ending story'.

Soccer is not the gladiator sport of our time, and never will be 'It was and is a leisure activity', it is also game of opinion. 'All team sports are lemming type sports' go and research it for yourself, and check the behavior of the hardcore fans within them sports. 'I am not stating that, I don't enjoy them sports sometimes' But as a kid and a man, I have never obsessively been warped by these sports, I support individuals not teams blindly.

As I have explained up above, boxing will out live all of these sophisticated civilized sports 'Because boxing is not just a sport, and within its embryonic stage it was not a mere leisure activity'. Soccer, NBA, NFL these are just leisure activities fundamentally.

Boxing & Prize Fighting was around before sports as we know it existed. Boxing is apart of human DNA, fighting and surviving is encoded deeply within our make up. 'And ultimately this is why boxing will not ever disappear, nether will the other fundamental Olympic sports'.
                  - -In general have to agree with you basic points, but the suits controlling boxing don't give a fig about ancient origins.

They're just modern day Conmen exploiting today's here today, gone tomorrow fad celebrity culture.

Comment

uncertainty
                    About uncertainty, recently I read in The Ring about this promoter/manager/reporter or whatever he is (I can’t remember who said it), anyway, he said his interest in a fight was the long build-up before a fight, which escalated when the the two boxers walked to the ring. Nervous, sweating, determined (the walk no sane man wants to do, but Larry Holmes said he loved and got a kick from it, and why it was hard quit boxing). But as soon as the fight started, the guy mentioned lost some focus and instead looked forward to next build-up. I understand what he means.
                    But at least, the uncertainty was solved in the ring.

Why I used soccer as an example. It’s the most popular sport, involving every country on this planet. “It is estimated that more than half of the global population consider themselves association football (soccer) followers.” Yet, they have all agreed to coexist under the same umbrella, with one and only ruling body.
                    If a sport with +190 countries involved and around 4 or more billions followers can do it, it ought to be a piece of cake organizing boxing the same way.

A start would be, to question (instead of nodding our heads) on what grounds any of the ‘big four’ or the telly/net companies label just this fighter as the ‘legitimate world champion’.
                    Last edited by Ben Bolt; 08-23-2019, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                      Boycott boxing with me, you halfwits... I mean fellas. You know they make big money and give you no product anymore.

You will never see Joshua/Wilder while the fight is still meaningful, and you will never see Crawford/Spence either, while it is still worth watching.

Yet, many halfwits stupid enough to proudly describe themselves as "a big boxing fan," will plunk down unprecedented money for a chair.

It is time to take the power back which is in your pocket. Don't be halfwits all your life. Yes, almost all of you are registered, thoroughbred halfwits, and you are about to prove it again and again, aren't you?

Think about it. When was the last time you paid for a fight you were fully satisfied to see anyway? They want you to be satisfied with whatever slop they throw you and begging for more. And you oblige.

Join me. You will be surprised that it feels good to miss a fight rather than bad. It is automatically for a good cause, so you do not feel bad. You will like yourself more if you are no longer a halfwitted sucker with the brains of a piss ant.
                      Feel your frustration, but I already have boycotted boxing for nearly 20 years, with a couple of exceptions.

Comment

Working...
                      X