No announcement yet.

Loeffler discusses possible GGG-Jacobs rematch and possible opponent for GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    If Canelo beats fielding and Golovkin beats Smith, Canelo should be rated above Golovkin based on his win over him.
    You're thinking of Liam Smith?

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      Maybe on the P4P list but not at 168lbs. This is idiotic. You beat one of the best if not the best guys in the division and you achieve that status.

You don’t get it because you beat a virtual nobody in the division and because of what you did at a lower division.

LOL! The sad thing is I think you believe this.
      It happened 1 fight before you clown. That win has to count for something, doesn't just get wiped out and reset just because they both move up 1 division.

Comment

If Canelo beats fielding and Golovkin beats Smith, Canelo should be rated above Golovkin based on his win over him.
        A win over who?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You're thinking of Liam Smith?
          No he is saying because Canelo won the last fight vs. Golovkin.

Nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by %Robbie Barrett View Post
            Canelo already beat him. If Golovkin beats Smith that makes Canelo the man at 168 too.

You can't have Golovkin rated above Canelo.
            I have him rated over Canelo and so do a lot of others. Beating Smith would one up Canelo no question about it.

Comment

A Jacobs rematch makes good business sense. After all, he does have an IBF title. However, Danny has said he isn't interested in a rematch at the moment because Golovkin no longer has a title belt.

Comment

It happened 1 fight before you clown. That win has to count for something, doesn't just get wiped out and reset just because they both move up 1 division.
                Honestly I really shouldn’t have to say anything. This post screams, hi there I am a noob.

Let me just tell you this noob. IF Canelo beats Fielding (he will) and Golovkin WERE to fight Smith and win not one serious person covering boxing would have Canelo rated higher at 168lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  Honestly I really shouldn’t have to say anything. This post screams, hi there I am a noob.

Let me just tell you this noob. IF Canelo beats Fielding (he will) and Golovkin WERE to fight Smith and win not one serious person covering boxing would have Canelo rated higher at 168lbs.
                  I don't give a **** what others think. Many had Golovkin P4P #1 but don't have the guy that beat him and has by far the best resume on the list #1. **** media bias.

Comment

this is true. and if fielding beats canelo then fielding is ranked above canelo and ggg

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      this is true. and if fielding beats canelo then fielding is ranked above canelo and ggg
                      GGG would be the man at SMW. Canelo would likely win the rubber match and as a result become the man at SMW.
                      Last edited by Snowballer; 10-28-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X