Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glenn Beck is a scumbag traitor piece of filth.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
    He may be an idiot, but Obama is a racist. All you have to do is read the two books he wrote.

The man is obsessed with teaching "whitey" a lesson.

The ****ed up thing about it is, he grew up as a child of privilege, lol.
    I,ve read his books. You can call Obama a lot of things, but he is not a racist. He is ****ing half white for crying out loud. Glenn Beck on the other hand is a blatant racist.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I,ve read his books. You can call Obama a lot of things, but he is not a racist. He is ****ing half white for crying out loud. Glenn Beck on the other hand is a blatant racist.
      You don't think these guys have any white blood in them? Like at least half?

Not saying Obama is or isn't, but that argument doesn't hold any water. Hell Bobby Fischer hated jews towards the end of his life and he was either half or full depending on the researcher.
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 02-13-2010, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Obama is a racist street bully. If I have time later I'll post the passages in question.

His affiliation with the Weather Underground alone should be enough for people to know this though.

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
          You don't think these guys have any white blood in them? Like at least half?

Louis farakan and beck are similar. I do not see what you like n Beck. He is fake as fake gtes. He crys fake tears on TV claiming to be the everyday American facing American problems, but has millions.

Comment

Louis farakan and beck are similar. I do not see what you like n Beck. He is fake as fake gtes. He crys fake tears on TV claiming to be the everyday American facing American problems, but has millions.
            Yikes, are you serious?

Beck goes out of his way to do all black shows with an audience and panel full of blacks. Farrakhan would rather kill himself first.

And I don't like or take anyone seriously that is either a politician or makes a living talking about politics. Beck can be entertaining sometimes, if you don't watch him all the time, because he's very repetitive.
            Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 02-13-2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Yikes, are you serious?

Beck goes out of his way to do all black shows with an audience and panel full of blacks. Farrakhan would rather kill himself first.

And I don't like or take anyone seriously that is either a politician or makes a living talking about politics. Beck can be entertaining sometimes, if you don't watch him all the time, because he's very repetitive.
              The similarities are there. Louis Farrakhan preaches about a black culture, when there is no single black cultre, and Beck preaches about a white culture, when there is no single white culture. I have heard of Irish, German, Greek cultures, but a white culture? Seems like what Beck is preechin is that American culture applies to whites while marginalizing everyone else. if you want a real reporter watch Lou Dobbs.

Comment

The similarities are there. Louis Farrakhan preaches about a black culture, when there is no single black cultre, and Beck preaches about a white culture, when there is no single white culture. I have heard of Irish, German, Greek cultures, but a white culture? Seems like what Beck is preechin is that American culture applies to whites while marginalizing everyone else. if you want a real reporter watch Lou Dobbs.
                He was the truth.

Got kicked off the air for it too.

Comment

Glenn Beck is nothing but yellow journalism.

he is a failed attempt to counter act extremist liberals.

Kinda like Stephen Colbert to John Stewart.

except Glenn Beck is not witty,smart, or entertaining.

and Colbert makes better points

Comment

I like Dobbs, but it sounds like you've never watched an entire Beck show. I suspect none of the people in this thread have, except Dap, he watches him more than me.

Comment

I like Dobbs, but it sounds like you've never watched an entire Beck show. I suspect none of the people in this thread have, except Dap, he watches him more than me.
                      I have watched some of his stuff, and its the same recycled things over and over.

Comment

Working...
                      X