Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Sued By Woman Claiming Sexual Assault and Battery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
    Makes you wonder??? bruh this c u n t wants money...there...stop wondering............
    BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Viral Larry View Post
      I am currently helping in the building of the wall
      BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
        I don't know what's more fkd up de la Hoya basically raping someone or you fkng idiots joking about it
        Shut the fck up and get out this thread you little sensitive fck..

Comment

• Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
          I'd have to check other forums and comments sections on this topic....the age limit around here seems to be a bit too low to expect anything halfway logical. Lol
          I couldn’t agree more

Comment

• However, she says instead things got too kinky for her as “De La Hoya discussed various things, including strap-ons, transgender ****, **** sex, and videotaping or photographing sexual encounters.” Not exactly first date stuff. Doe says in her filing she “rebuffed De La Hoya’s requests and asked that he turn off the transgender ****.”

According to her, that rejection seems to have been the turning point as this encounter got dark.

Jane says De La Hoya was clearly “frustrated” and requested she at least “accompany him to the shower and anally pleasure” him. She refused. So instead:

“De La Hoya entered his shower and began pleasuring himself with the use of a hairbrush handle while (she) continued to photograph at his request.”

Unfortunately for Jane Doe it did not end there, as what she claims next in her lawsuit is truly disturbing and undeniably a crime:

“De La Hoya grew angry and frustrated at (her) for refusing his requests and ultimately held her down with one arm while forcefully trying to insert his fist into (her) ******. (She) repeatedly said no and demanded that De La Hoya stop. However, De La Hoya overpowered her and suddenly and forcefully pushed his hand and fist into (her) ******.“

Comment

• This is definitely true. What else would you expect from a cokehead/drunk who only goes to rehab for how it looks and or if forced bc of DUIs. Some people change and get better and stop abusing substances. Oscar De la Panty Hose isn't one of them.

Comment

• She’s a gold digger. Maybe if they fought for fishnets I’d believe her.

Comment

• Fckn sicko

Comment

• Btch nggz on this thread. ****s all fun and games till it happens to your momma fk Boiz

Comment

• This s hit happened like 2 years ago and then she went home after the supposed fisting odlh gave her
                      Didnt go to the police and reported it....I think her p ussy started to hurt as soon as oscar stopped giving her money..fcuk this hoe

Comment

Working...
                      X