• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    Ha. Turing Machine
    babbage difference engine

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      babbage difference engine
      Nuggets of gold like this are what make us persevere on the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
        Nuggets of gold like this are what make us persevere on the Internet.
        when i was 12 or so, i used to go to san jose state, and study fortran77... punc
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwozgRPLVC8 hed cards, which go back to way before computational theory caught up with what people were doing

there are cultures who weave knowledge in fabrics. fascinating.

i give a lot of guys hell on this site, because they think they know things.. young punks, once i was one, knew everything.... then i got schooled..

i am working on pattern recognition software...

my wife is always saying... f... you are lazy... you get paid to sleep... you make way more than me... and you do nothing.... nothing..

you sleep..eat... then you write code... and your bosses are all happy..... what do you actually do..

my short answer... nothing.. i do nothing..

my wife wants to see me struggle.... etc.. she thinks i am super lazy...

i can't fix a car.. i got mechanics for that..

what i can do is sleep, fight, and let my wife spend money..

i just do not care about most things..

my mom and sisters are like... wtf.. you get paid for sleeping..

i said. i get paid for dreaming... that is all i got..

there is this concept in programming... abstration... grouping, and encapsulation.

i stop. my phone is ringing.

Comment

Triple cheat paid off the judges in order to kp the canelo fight alive. Triple cheat paid off the judges on the jacob fight and now derev. Everytime he steps up he buys the judges. remembr he pickd the judges and the gloves in the canelo 2 fight. but even his paid judges saw triple diva gt smackd around by canelo and had to gv canelo the fight

Comment

So.. Not to disappoint all the haters, apparently the reason the crowd was booing was because the interview wasn't amplified to the crowd and they couldn't hear anything he said. It was happening the whole fight.
            This was stated by multiple people attending the fight per reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm...m_source=share

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Are you really suggesting that was a Ukraine crowd instead of a massive pro GGG fanbase? lol come on that's BS nobody knew who this guy was GGG sold the tickets fans came to cheer and root for him and cheered him all night. The crowd flipped on GGG as they saw him getting whopped during the fight and thought Dervy won so they made they voiced their opinion loudly.
              There are a lot of Ukraine's in NYC. They came out to cheer on their guy. Not a lot of Kazakhs in NYC. After the Ukraines filtered out, the remaining audience cheered for GGG. No one flipped on him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                The crowd was chanting for Golovkin all night but they booed him after the decision.

That says it all.
                Is it possible they were booing the decision but not the fighter??

Comment

Working...
                X