No announcement yet.

Sources: Joe Rogan said Andy Ruiz vs Joshua will be in england

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    It is as if Match-room and Eddie Hearn have got a sudden case of stage fright 'And they are recoiling back into the UK'.I have never really been impressed by stadium fights within the UK, their atmosphere and even the attendance numbers.

'I think people are bored of it, OK we get it? British sports fans will turn up and fill up stadiums' that is nothing new, that is British culture, it happened during the 2012 Olympics which seemed to break all records, infact I think the 2012 Olympics was more lucrative than the Soccer World Cup.

Eddie Hearn stated that he wanted to tackle america, so he needs to carry on doing that with Anthony Joshua. 'Or yes at-least have this fight on neutral ground, if you think Saudi Arabia is exciting' then maybe they can make the fight there.

In general am just bored of the stadium fights in the UK, they are overrated.
    so u just want to see the same old venues in america all the time

man u yanks are so insular

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      so u just want to see the same old venues in america all the time

man u yanks are so insular
      I want to see fights around the entire world.

The stadium fights in the UK are boring, and overrated. I also think Las Vegas is pretty much overrated, tacky and lifeless environment.

If the rematch is in america, then it would be nice to revive maybe a old arena from the past 'Or try some new destinations within America itself' the country is massive.

But coming back to Match Room/Eddie Hearn and Joshua. 'They stated that they wanted to tackle america, now is the perfect time to carry on with that assault' as this rematch is bigger than their first fight.

Comment

Not a american.

The stadium fights in the UK are boring, and overrated. I also think Las Vegas is pretty much overrated, tacky and lifeless environment.

If the rematch is in america, then it would be nice to revive maybe a old arena from the past 'Or try some new destinations within America itself' the country is massive.

But coming back to Match Room/Eddie Hearn and Joshua. 'They stated that they wanted to tackle america, now is the perfect time to carry on with that assault' as this rematch is bigger than their first fight.
        nah ur just using it as a reason to bash uk boxing as thats the cool in thing to do around here on this forum dont try and act cute

so far u have said uk boxing is boring and over rated and now las vegas is too and u didnt like saudi either

keep telling us what u dont personally like u negative douche

Comment

Originally posted by farmerman View Post
          According to Joe Rogan who sat down with Ruiz. The Ruiz Joshua fight will be in England. According to the contract.

Rogan source is Ruiz
          Is Joe Rogan the promoter?:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
            nah ur just using it as a reason to bash uk boxing as thats the cool in thing to do around here on this forum dont try and act cute

so far u have said uk boxing is boring and over rated and now las vegas is too and u didnt like saudi either

keep telling us what u dont personally like u negative douche
            Where do you want to see this rematch?

Comment

He better bring an American referee with him, as some rubbish, paid off, referee such as Howard Foster or Ian John Lewis will jump in and stop the fight after Joshua lands two decent shots in a row. Our referees here are straight up garbage. I don't think he has to worry about the judges as he will get AJ out of there anyway with a decent ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Ruiz took the fight on 6 weeks notice knowing he would be drug tested while others (like Ortiz) turned that money down. He's not worried about failing a drug test. If anything he's worried about UKAD & BBBoC not informing him of a failed test by AJ & Hearn going ahead with the fight.
                For somebody not scared you claim he is doing a hell of alot of worrying. So he comes from the most corrupt country in the Sport, America with the most drug cheats and the biggest proven robberies and he, and you, cry about not getting fair treatment?

They cried about the UK and wanted neutral, so they got neutral, and now they crying about that too. We have dumb moronic Americans trying to tell us in a fight between an American and a Brit New York would be neutral. I dont know how bad Geography class is in American schools but since when was New York not in America? Since when was America neutral ground for Amercan fighters?

Comment

No, you want to see fights all around the world as long as they are in America. Are you not one of these people moaning about Saudi Arabia? Is that somewhere around the world?

Comment

We're past that.

Saudi Arabia or Ruiz retires and head into a mental home.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      For somebody not scared you claim he is doing a hell of alot of worrying. So he comes from the most corrupt country in the Sport, America with the most drug cheats and the biggest proven robberies and he, and you, cry about not getting fair treatment?

They cried about the UK and wanted neutral, so they got neutral, and now they crying about that too. We have dumb moronic Americans trying to tell us in a fight between an American and a Brit New York would be neutral. I dont know how bad Geography class is in American schools but since when was New York not in America? Since when was America neutral ground for Amercan fighters?
                      Who's going up test the pre and post fight urine samples if the fight is in Saudi Arabia?

Comment

Working...
                      X