No announcement yet.

Sources: Joe Rogan said Andy Ruiz vs Joshua will be in england

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources: Joe Rogan said Andy Ruiz vs Joshua will be in england

According to Joe Rogan who sat down with Ruiz. The Ruiz Joshua fight will be in England. According to the contract.

Rogan source is Ruiz

That was from his podcast a while ago?

But I hope it's in England. I would love to see Ruiz put AJ on his back in front of 90k Brits.

Comment

I am getting bored of these stadium fights within the UK.

Anthony Joshua & Team Match-room, need to follow through on their intentions of tackling america.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        I am getting bored of these stadium fights within the UK.

Anthony Joshua & Team Match-room, need to follow through on their intentions of tackling america.
        Or hit up Saudi Arabia. A much more exciting option, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
          This is boxing not the Superbowl. Nobody wants to go to a place where you can't drink or **** hookers. Boxing is about debauchery. Leave that family friendly stuff to the Superbowl

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            This is boxing not the Superbowl. Nobody wants to go to a place where you can't drink or **** hookers. Boxing is about debauchery. Leave that family friendly stuff to the Superbowl
            American dont like to travel period.No Americans or Mexicans would travel to the UK or Saudi or anywhere. Dont be moaning about Saudi Arabia cuz you seem to have a problem with every country in the world other than Merrkka.

Personally i think the UKAD thing has got Ruiz panicked. Stricter testing laws in the UK. No wonder Americans dont like to travel. Juicing cheats want to stay at home where they can easily get away with it.

Comment

They should fight in Afghanistan. Winner gets the first chopper out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                It is as if Match-room and Eddie Hearn have got a sudden case of stage fright 'And they are recoiling back into the UK'.I have never really been impressed by stadium fights within the UK, their atmosphere and even the attendance numbers.

'I think people are bored of it, OK we get it? British sports fans will turn up and fill up stadiums' that is nothing new, that is British culture, it happened during the 2012 Olympics which seemed to break all records, infact I think the 2012 Olympics was more lucrative than the Soccer World Cup.

Eddie Hearn stated that he wanted to tackle america, so he needs to carry on doing that with Anthony Joshua. 'Or yes at-least have this fight on neutral ground, if you think Saudi Arabia is exciting' then maybe they can make the fight there.

In general am just bored of the stadium fights in the UK, they are overrated.
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-18-2019, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Oh no poor Joe, he has said something the PBC LDBC crazy crack heads wont like so put your brolly up cuz the hate is going to rain down on you. Good job your not black or they would accuse you of not being "truly black" like they did with Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    American dont like to travel period.No Americans or Mexicans would travel to the UK or Saudi or anywhere. Dont be moaning about Saudi Arabia cuz you seem to have a problem with every country in the world other than Merrkka.

Personally i think the UKAD thing has got Ruiz panicked. Stricter testing laws in the UK. No wonder Americans dont like to travel. Juicing cheats want to stay at home where they can easily get away with it.
                    Ruiz took the fight on 6 weeks notice knowing he would be drug tested while others (like Ortiz) turned that money down. He's not worried about failing a drug test. If anything he's worried about UKAD & BBBoC not informing him of a failed test by AJ & Hearn going ahead with the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X