Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Kicks Dog To Start Fight at Target!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt hurt a dog but it amazes me how people overreact over an animal. If it were a kid, no one would care but its a fake ass service dog so people wanna cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      I wouldnt hurt a dog but it amazes me how people overreact over an animal. If it were a kid, no one would care but its a fake ass service dog so people wanna cry.

i don't have kids. if that woman kicked a kid liek that this video would be national news.

if that woman tried to hurt my dog like that i'd go into a genuine, violent rage. if i had a kid and she did that i'd likely murder her on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i don't have kids. if that woman kicked a kid liek that this video would be national news.

if that woman tried to hurt my dog like that i'd go into a genuine, violent rage. if i had a kid and she did that i'd likely murder her on the spot.
        I love my dog, shes a small beagle and I have 4 boys, they play hella rough with her and despite the weight disparity she holds her own. I just see dogs as durable, that dog took a kick and was just fine. I mean my boys dont football kick her across the yard but they do mess with her WWE style and she comes back for more everytime. My 3yo bum rushes her everytime he sees her, and shes happy as can be.

The lady shoulda called the cops and got her for animal cruelty. Now theyre both going to get a disorderly conduct charge and I bet the DA will drop an animal cruelty charge to get both on a DC. Court is not worth it, even in self defense cases its better just to walk away if you can.

Comment

Send the fat ***** to prison.

Comment

Working...
          X