Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Golovkin ducks rematch, Is He a Bonafide wimp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Golovkin ducks rematch, Is He a Bonafide wimp?

I think a Golovkin should ditch Canelo and face Charlo. This way Canelo can fight Charlo instead and truly get the green strap! GGG is done. Never fought Ward and started doing Advanced Drug Testing with Lemieux, 2015...

I mean the scenario would be:

Canelo started VADA testing anyways and his last two tests were negative of course.

The debate would be, can industry experts prove without reasonable doubt, that off season Clen use really helped Alvarez?

Most combat fighters get caught during the week or post sample tests after the event.

regardless hes bonafide overrated....but most of us in the know already knew that

ducked ward like bundle of sticks

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      regardless hes bonafide overrated....but most of us in the know already knew that

ducked ward like bundle of sticks
      mental ward is juicing heavy also

Comment

Originally posted by RobMarx View Post
        I think a Golovkin should ditch Canelo and face Charlo. This way Canelo can fight Charlo instead and truly get the green strap! GGG is done. Never fought Ward and started doing Advanced Drug Testing with Lemieux, 2015...

Canelo started VADA testing anyways and his last two tests were negative of course.

The debate would be, can industry experts prove without reasonable doubt, that off season Clen use really helped Alvarez?

Most combat fighters get caught during the week or post sample tests after the event.
        If he elects not to fight Canelo and the contract is signed he could be stripped of the WBC title.. That can't happen? Think again. Normal logic goes out the window when the WBC and Canelo are concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          mental ward is juicing heavy also
          sure he is...lol

Comment

Let's just get rid of drug tests full stop cause people pick and choose what failed tests they recognise.

Comment

So basically, ditch a more lucrative fight you have a better chance of winning for a much less lucrative fight you have a less chance of winning.

Comment

You Mexicans are pathetic boxing fans

Worse than the spit spat out by a hooker that has just sucked someone sick

Why because not only do you defend a cheat but you make a disrespectful thread like this trying to twist what may or may not happen

Pathetic

Beneath humanity

Disgusting parasites

Hopefully you all are thrown over that wall

Comment

LOL "industry experts". Can only be one man. Welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by RobMarx View Post

if he uses it to cut, then absolutely. at the start of camp isn't really off season either.

Comment

Working...
                    X