Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Wilder vs. Klitschko Sparring stories & rumours SAGA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recall the interview Bashir did and he's asked who they want next and he says Wilder but the mandatory coming up for Fury has to be negotiated as Wilder won't entertain talks or come to the table to fight Klitschko, basically said that he understood why Wilder didn't want the fight after what he'd seen himself in their sparring the year previous.

The WBC was really backing Wlad and trying to help put the fight together but Wilder was not interested at all. Then he came out with some statement like why should I fight him now when I can wait for him to get old, before he knew it Wlad had lost and he's never mentioned facing Klitschko since, dude clearly don't want no part of Klitschko. Bless him.

Comment

Wilder is lying for sure to try and keep his rep up, i dont see why he is so insecure about it though **** happens in sparring. Bashir or nelson have no reason to lie and ive never heard about them having anything against wilder.

Comment

Why would I believe a guy who backs Joshua and Wlad over Wilder? If that's the case then show the footage because right now it's hearsay and i don't follow hearsay in boxing. I need footage.

And if your answer is that they don't release video then none of you have proof that Wilder was knocked down or out. Joshua and Wlad's fans will say that it happened, and Wilder's fans will say that it didn't. I remember Greg Page or Oliver McCall put Tyson down in sparring before he fought Buster. We saw that footage.

It's a shame that nobody has proof that Wilder was knocked unconscious. But we're supposed to believe that it happened. Yeah right...

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          I recall the interview Bashir did and he's asked who they want next and he says Wilder but the mandatory coming up for Fury has to be negotiated as Wilder won't entertain talks or come to the table to fight Klitschko, basically said that he understood why Wilder didn't want the fight after what he'd seen himself in their sparring the year previous.

The WBC was really backing Wlad and trying to help put the fight together but Wilder was not interested at all. Then he came out with some statement like why should I fight him now when I can wait for him to get old, before he knew it Wlad had lost and he's never mentioned facing Klitschko since, dude clearly don't want no part of Klitschko. Bless him.
          Stop lying to posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Why would I believe a guy who backs Joshua and Wlad over Wilder? If that's the case then show the footage because right now it's hearsay and i don't follow hearsay in boxing. I need footage.

And if your answer is that they don't release video then none of you have proof that Wilder was knocked down or out. Joshua and Wlad's fans will say that it happened, and Wilder's fans will say that it didn't. I remember Greg Page or Oliver McCall put Tyson down in sparring before he fought Buster. We saw that footage.

It's a shame that nobody has proof that Wilder was knocked unconscious. But we're supposed to believe that it happened. Yeah right...

Ali Bashir himself confirmed that many times... I have no reason to not to believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
              Ali Bashir himself confirmed that many times... I have no reason to not to believe him.
              I do. I don't know Bashir, and he has no footage to show. Sorry.

Comment

If someone does have a recording of that, it's worth big $$$.

It would probably get sold and leaked sooner or later.

Comment

Stop lying to posters.
                  LMFAO Wilder fan boys in complete denial.

Comment

I do. I don't know Bashir, and he has no footage to show. Sorry.

Ali Bashir would know much more than that, giving that he was Emanuel Steward's closest friends & was in camp.

Wilder's inexperienced a** mostly likely KO'd just like Johny Nelson said.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                      Ali Bashir would know much more than that, giving that he was Emanuel Steward's closest friends & was in camp.

Wilder's inexperienced a** mostly likely KO'd just like Johny Nelson said.
                      But you're not sure though huh? Speculation and lies have out a lot of people in jail and in the court of public opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X