Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Islamification of the United Kingdom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The front page of yesterday’s Sunday Mirror read ‘Britain’s ‘worst ever’ child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED.’ Like the scandals in Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxfordshire and a growing list of other places, it seems that the victims are, once again, white British girls and the perpetrators men of ‘Asian’ background. Of course while in most other situations the word ‘Asian’ means ‘Asian’, for these purposes ‘Asian’ means ‘men of Muslim background, mainly Pakistani’.
    Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-13-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

What do they mean by 'silence'?

Its being reported on BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-4338...-twice-a-night

Horrendous story

Comment

• For the first time in my life, i'm ashamed of being British. I'm moving to Poland as soon as i persuade my fiance to move back there.

Comment

• Islam is a peaceful religion, 1.5 billion idiots follow that crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Islam is a peaceful religion, 1.5 billion idiots follow that crap.
            Proof

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Proof

Wow. I now have proof that Islam is a peaceful religion. I was misinformed.

Comment

• Well I'm sure 'minorities' will welcome their new muslim overlords since whites are so racist. Just make sure you agree to marry your 10 year old daughters to their men and pay your jizya tax for being a non-believer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Was there years ago
                  Jhonny needs more free Koranic pet sheets
                  Baby boi Jhonny loves dropping a load of caca the Koran Jhonny Akbar >>>Allah Akbar
                  reading this makes me want to find some pages of the hadith to wipe my @ss cheeks with

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I don't see British Sikhs or Jews blowing up children at concerts or randomly stabbing people in the streets of London.
                  this is an interesting point, sihks are even allowed to carry "ceremonial" daggers, but none of them are out stabbing infidels, only the radical muslims have promised to make the streets flow with blood

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Instead of the UK, we'll soon be calling it the CUK
                  Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  London ghettos ain't **** compared to USA hoods.
                  Bish azz Brits would lock me out real quick for my views.
                  my cousin lives in london, and he says south london is really bad, the kind of bad where we're talking about junkies pimping out their 12 year old daughters for drugs. between the junkies/meth heads/ krokodil addicts and the radical imams i'd say the UK is ****ed. the imams better get their hands on all that 12 year old @ss before every teen girl in south london is turned into a disease spreading whore

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  Well I'm sure 'minorities' will welcome their new muslim overlords since whites are so racist. Just make sure you agree to marry your 10 year old daughters to their men and pay your jizya tax for being a non-believer.
                  i think the imams plan to interbreed with all the young blue eyed milk white skinned english girls after they kill all the men

Comment

• Wait so how long OP banned for? He was a real freedom fighter. He didn't take no guff from anybody

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X