Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMZ: Ortiz demanding rematch with the Sucker Puncher!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMZ: Ortiz demanding rematch with the Sucker Puncher!!!

Ortiz CORRECTLY claims that he was cheated by Floyd "SUCKER PUNCH" Mayweather. And now he wants a rematch with the DUCKER. LINK

He has a point. But, alas, the Ducker will quack quack once again.

ortiz doesnt deserve ****. i really count the loss more up to his inexperience than anything else. with that said he proved he wasnt ready for the top.

Comment

Ortiz just wants another big payday

Comment

doesnt maywether ever have to fight mandatory defences ?

if theres a rematch just shows you what a setup it was

ha ha ..

mayweather would prefer to fight ortiz . who else he going to fight ????

Comment

PMSL Ortiz would actually get ABUSED in a rematch. Not only will the goat money not be coming off a 2 year lay off but he gonna be mad as hell

Comment

What happened to boxing in the year 2011? Headbutts, fishy decisions, blind referees. Almost every boxing match nowadays ends up in controversy, with boxers screaming for a rematch. Personally I think Ortiz should seriously shut his trap. He himself is to blame for the loss and nobody else. Apparently he's enjoying his luxury life, that the 2.5 mil.$ brought, and would like to get another payday.

GTFO Ortiz, nothing to see here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

TMZ? Why not tell the boxing media something like this?

F*** Ortiz's soft fake as hell punk ass. Maybe if he wasn't trying to have sex with Mayweather in the middle of a fight, he wouldn't have gotten knocked out.

Soon Ortiz will probably be pretending he doesn't remember what happened like he does about Maidana kicking his ass, and saying stuff like "Mayweather doesn't belong in the ring with me."

Comment

Cant watch the video the video but unless Ortiz admitted he was wrong too with the headbutts then he shut up.I hope he doesnt get the rematch with Floyd he aint good enough at this stage.He is still young he should be looking to fight Berto or Jones

Comment

ortiz cant blame anybody for what happened, but he wasn't doing bad, i would like to see the rematch. at one point his defense was looking alright and supposedly the plan was to start slow and get more aggressive later, which we never got to see

Comment

ortiz doesnt deserve this, he has no heart and was looking for a way out anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X