Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Let's take a look at the topics you make

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...archid=7067814

Conspiracy theories about Jews and culture wars. You're a one trick pony. Another ****poster stealing **** from 4chan.
    i talk about more than that. you can clearly see that. ive been here a lot longer than you and ive covered more diverse topics than just culture wars which is what you are all about.

there's threads about you on the thunder dome basically calling you out on it.

and if im a one trick pony you are a trickless toothless tortoise riding the fake woke movement thinking you slick when you are nothing more than a broke ass jemele hill with a penis.

Another sh*posting race baiting two dimensional thinking simp stealing from theroot.com

FOH.

Comment

Forgot I gotta break it down for ya'll because ya'll take everything literally.

Family business=problems in the black community.

Something all black people are taught from a young age.
      You did what you just said you didn't do. It is what it is.

There's no spinning your way out of it.

Dude, you're not even keeping up with your own posts!

Comment

• Napolitano & Obama dropped the ball on this one and we're paying the price

While at DHS, Johnson and his team wrote the April 7, 2009 report, "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment." The report, which was intended for law enforcement only, was quickly leaked and caused a firestorm among some on the political right who accused DHS of painting all kinds of conservatives as potential Timothy McVeighs. In fact, it had merely pointed out that some domestic extremists focused on single issues like immigration and abortion and also noted that extremists were interested in recruiting military veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. Its analysis of the causes of the surge of right-wing radicalism — the election of the nation's first black president and the economy, among other things

But DHS ultimately reacted to criticism from conservative columnists and groups like the American Legion by withdrawing the report. (Ironically, given the criticism of his report, Johnson describes himself as a registered Republican who "personifies conservativism.") In the months following the leak, Johnson says in the interview below, DHS gutted its domestic terrorism analysis unit.

Comment

• So blacks can't talk about problems in their community, but they can put their family's sex lives and personal business on Internet forums.

According to you, I have that correct, don't I?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            i talk about more than that. you can clearly see that. ive been here a lot longer than you and ive covered more diverse topics than just culture wars which is what you are all about.

there's threads about you on the thunder dome basically calling you out on it.

and if im a one trick pony you are a trickless toothless tortoise riding the fake woke movement thinking you slick when you are nothing more than a broke ass jemele hill with a penis.

Another sh*posting race baiting two dimensional thinking simp stealing from theroot.com

FOH.
            I just went thru your whole first and second page. You're posting jewish conspiracy theories and culture war topics. That's 1999 internet level posting. What you gonna post about next, skull sizes? Cmon man you're easily predictable while you're trying to figure out how I feel about certain topics.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              You did what you just said you didn't do. It is what it is.

There's no spinning your way out of it.

Dude, you're not even keeping up with your own posts!
              You still don't get it even after I broke it down to you. But from now on I'll make sure I speak very proper english when addressing you. Ok sir

Don't understand the simplest terms of AAVE but claim to understand the problems within the AA community.

Takes a very high level of privilege to feel that way.

Comment

• Sorry to disrupt the e-firefight.

The suspect is dead?

Comment

I just went thru your whole first and second page. You're posting jewish conspiracy theories and culture war topics. That's 1999 internet level posting. What you gonna post about next, skull sizes? Cmon man you're easily predictable while you're trying to figure out how I feel about certain topics.
                  that's not accurate at all and i and everyone on this site know what you're all about. again, there are threads about you on the dome complaining about you and your topics.

stop frontin trying to hide your intent with your many spam threads.

you're all about black vs white. right vs left. anti trump.

you've admitted this yourself you are all about pro black this pro black that. i remember reading that post in NSB.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    So blacks can't talk about problems in their community, but they can put their family's sex lives and personal business on Internet forums.

According to you, I have that correct, don't I?

Comment

You still don't get it even after I broke it down to you. But from now on I'll make sure I speak very proper english when addressing you. Ok sir

Don't understand the simplest terms of AAVE but claim to understand the problems within the AA community.

Takes a very high level of privilege to feel that way.
                      You posted your ghetto family's dirty laundry in an Internet forum, then said you don't discuss "family business" with strangers.

I know you're one of the 'never wrongs' here, but we can all see your blatant double-speak and lies.

Maybe you should post less and you won't forget what you said and thus contradict yourself.

I understood what you said perfectly. You're just trying to spin it and I'm not letting you off the hook.

Comment

Working...
                      X