Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Horn Will Be Streamed Through ESPN+ Subscription App

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Call those great fights if you want, the only one of those matchups that folks are openly talking about being a good fight in Linares-Lomachenko (and maybe Imam-Ramirez, since both seem to be at about the same level). And that's before you count the 50:1 or worse fights on the undercards.

Without even acknowledging the scheduled fights, Showtime has already put on 9 fights this year, all the fights were more than competitive, and you can't honestly point to a dud fight in the bunch (maybe Easter Jr- Fortuna, but that's about it).

There's no need to lie, lol.
    I think that poster has to be Bob Arum or an ESPN representative. You would think it was his app that was coming out lol. He keeps metioning Horn vs Crawford but then what? what would you be paying for for the other months at $4.99? Top Rank stable is not worth $4.99 to me. The other content does not matter to me because I pretty much only watch boxing...
    Last edited by Calibaloc; 03-19-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Call those great fights if you want, the only one of those matchups that folks are openly talking about being a good fight in Linares-Lomachenko (and maybe Imam-Ramirez, since both seem to be at about the same level). And that's before you count the 50:1 or worse fights on the undercards.

Without even acknowledging the scheduled fights, Showtime has already put on 9 fights this year, all the fights were more than competitive, and you can't honestly point to a dud fight in the bunch (maybe Easter Jr- Fortuna, but that's about it).

There's no need to lie, lol.
      They werent a bunch of mismatches like Rios Garcia and Garcia Lipinets. And I thought Easter Fortuna was a close competitive fight so I dont know what your smoking or if your trolling or what

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
        They werent a bunch of mismatches like Rios Garcia and Garcia Lipinets. And I thought Easter Fortuna was a close competitive fight so I dont know what your smoking or if your trolling or what
        Are you really trying to call Valdez vs Quigg a pick'em fight? Or argue that Conlan vs that 15-2 dude (who had been flattened within two rounds in the only instances when he'd faced a live body)? Or how about that tripleheader of 20:1 fights on that one show. gtfoh

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
          So....first fight w/ Bud is the live "test run" (test it out before a big fight) because Arum has the Pac vs Crawford in the on-deck circle and will be able to draw more money and attention for that fight. Bud will get alot of promotion and interviews thru ESPN, Which is good for Bud, Top Rank, and boxing. Crawford vs Pac in the fall, get the ESPN App ads will be on every commercial that has an interview with Bud. Could be a great Move in his (bobs) fight against PBC. It will be HBO vs SHOWTIME vs ESPN (boxing). Nice move old man.
          The promotion for Paquiao Crawford should have started months ago. The promotion should of been focused on the casual boxing fan. Diehard fans, friends and family are all looking forward to seeing the match up but they alone will do nothing for Crawford's numbers unless the casual fans are put on notice.

Comment

Working...
          X